FS: 1991 Mustang LX 5.0 SSP (Police Interceptor) STOCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLKGTSTANG

Legacy Member
I am also selling my super nice 91 SSP Mustang. It is all original and stock from FL. It was an FHP marked unit #1395 that served in Bradenton, FL in Troop F from 1993-1997. It has NEVER had any rust on it. It runs awesome, and the body is nice. It is NOT a car to modify! They are RARE and getting higher and value all the time. They are rated as one of the top Mustangs to be collected among the 79-04's.

1 of 179 used by the FHP and not 1/2 are left probably!

It has never been molested..all stock except the catback..but I have an original one for it. If you want a foxbody to collect that NOBODY else has...HERE IT IS! I was planning on painting it back to the blk/cream paint used by the FHP and making look as it did in service. I even have the ORIGINAL door & deckild decals of the FHP seal!! :)

ALL SSP options which include:
5.0 Engine
5 speed manual
Equipment options:
Calibrated Certified speedometer, 2MPH increment, 160 MPH
Air deflector, lower front radiator
Silicone hoses
Relocated deck release
Front disc brake rotor shields
Reinforced front floor pan
Aircraft type radiator/heater hose clamps
Heater hose inlet restrictor
Single key locking
Engine oil cooler
Transistorized voltage regulator
HD front low back buckets
Deleted underhood sound absorber
Full size spare
SSP spare tire cover
Cast aluminum 10 hole 15x7 wheels

Also has the optional 3.08 gears, which with the 5spd makes it the quickest stock combo of a Mustang...LX coupe with 5spd and 3.08 gears.

$6200 US B/O

Last edited:
This is what she looks like now....
payton91SSP007.jpg

This is what she DID look like when in service...
fhp_93_ssp_730.jpg

I have alot of pics...anyone interested..please email me....only looking for someone to restore the car....not make a racer out of it...

FreAkErZ said:
Why? Why do you have to do this to me.. :(

ALL of them are for sale... the 89 GT, the 93 GT, and this one. I will probably throw this on ebay Sun. I know there are probably NONE of these in Quebec....

interior shot..
paytondaveFHPcarand89GT035.jpg

spotlight hole filled..

paytondaveFHPcarand89GT050.jpg

Lestek heavy-duty SSP only alternator...these are $400!!!!!!
paytondaveFHPcarand89GT042.jpg

Snake_Charmer said:
how many Km on this car ?
131,xxx miles. They kept the cars until around 100,000 mile mark then auctioned them off. This car had 96,xxx on it when it was auctioned.

boucane said:
You bought this car about 1 or 2 month ago
I think
any rust under the car

I took some more pics today...like I said it is 100% rust free...FL car..still has the Florida plate on it actually.

SSP only 160mph calibrated speedo
CarPics024.jpg

underneath...no rust here!! :bigup:
payton91SSP008.jpg

Those are older pics..the new ones I will post tomorrow..here is another older pic...

outside
payton91SSP009.jpg

FHP ONLY safety cut off switch for the ignition so nobody can steal the car while it was on a traffic stop..

payton91SSP013.jpg

I will move some on the price...and I am dropping it to $5500 US or best offer...it really is a nice car...could use paint...but solid and rust free...

AGAIN....not a car to mod into a race car....these are going to be some of the most valuable Foxbody Mustangs. A 1993 FHP car recently sold for $15,500US for a restored one.....

Couldn't you hold on to it for a few more years ?????

I'm still not quite over the last one yet *banghead*

silver7 said:
Couldn't you hold on to it for a few more years ?????

I'm still not quite over the last one yet *banghead*

Maybe..depends on what else I can sell...a 1969 Mach I 428SCJ 4spd with all matching motor/tranny/ and 3.91 rear is more important though...:bigup:

This is a solid little car though for sure...and I have all the receipts for it too...even every oil change since it was bought at the auction! lol

MORE PICS!!!

This is how stock the car is...original stamped plug wires..
91SSP00Intrigue025.jpg

underhood shots
91SSP00Intrigue021.jpg

91SSP00Intrigue023.jpg

NO rust....as you can see....cleaner than most 2000 up Mustangs..
91SSP00Intrigue028.jpg

91SSP00Intrigue029.jpg

91SSP00Intrigue030.jpg

Wow, I would be interested to take on that project if I had the resources.
And I was born in the Sunshine state too.

volv8 said:
Wow, I would be interested to take on that project if I had the resources.
And I was born in the Sunshine state too.

I have one of the few un-molested ones left from my research. I even have the original door/trunk decals as well for it..:bigup: NOT the easiest thing to get either....

69stangandFHPdecals045.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back