only honda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many cars do you see on the road that are modifed?. What percentage of those do you think are Honda's..mostly civics?.

This is more an O/T Thread. I'd like to see more tech Q's on other cars too. It's all Civic/teg,crx questions. With all the literature available online every 18 year old tuner should know a honda inside and out by now.

I'd like to see more people modding Mazda's and Nissans.

Heck, just by reading these threads I learnt almost as much about Hondas as I know about my true passion (muscle cars)...yeah, it'd be fun to have some variety, but it just reflects what we see in the streets.

it's cause most kids that are starting to mod and know nothing about cars go with honda's cause they're cheap to mod and everyone already has one.

Originally posted by Daso
it's cause most kids that are starting to mod and know nothing about cars go with honda's cause they're cheap to mod and everyone already has one.

i didnt see a real change in mod if you go with a gm or honda. there actually almost both the same. but yes kids do start with honda thinking they got a real car... there just doing the same has anyone whose buying a car to mod. basicly there going to where they think its the best.

Originally posted by elpaso

i didnt see a real change in mod if you go with a gm or honda. there actually almost both the same. but yes kids do start with honda thinking they got a real car... there just doing the same has anyone whose buying a car to mod. basicly there going to where they think its the best.
It's because Civics are one of the best cars to modify. They're light and have quite a few engine swap possibilities as well Turbo kits available on the market. And it's just a bonus that Hondas last hundreds of kilometers longer than GM cars;)

Originally posted by elpaso

are you saying buying a honda is the same as buying a gm?

ohh.... you're gonna get it...*shootme*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back