shaved door handles

Status
Not open for further replies.

sspikey

Legacy Member
anyone have info on them. anyone have them.who installs them in montreal. ive seen the autoloc systems. theyre very pricey compared to others but hey a thief wouldnt even know from where to start if he didnt see any handles :)

Any real good bodyshop could shave the handles and for the solinoids to open the doors ask b18b civicfor that part!!!!!

when i get a car im gonna shave the door handles and laugh at ppl trying to get in!

im gonna get in the car and ask them why arent u coming in! open the door! sit down! and they wont be able too... then im gonna laugh... all alone... in my car...

how many lbs would you suggest the solenoid be for a civic door?

No install is usually done at bodyshop..they are strong
pumps work great on civic and golf..get back to me if you need a set..

ill think about it than man ... is it with the sound system ( i doubt it ) cuz on autoloc.com you could get it ..... but it costs more $$

I said the bodyshops shave the handles!!!!!

And ask Pat for the rest!!!!!!!!

Justed wanted to let you know, that shaving door handles is illiegal. You will NOT pass inspection if ever you are sent to it..

But it looks so sweet.

damn bimmer , another stupid rule in QUEBEC ( shaved door handles ) why should it be illegal ?? it doesnt make us go any faster :( !

The reason for it being illegal is that in case of an accident and your knock out cold, well there's no way for the police to come and get you beside breaking the window. That might also be a probleme if you are flip on the roof.

I agree i love shaved door handles, actually in my case shave everyhting but thin law makes sense, it is kind of dangerous if you look a t it this way.

Concernant l'illegalite des shaved andles, j'ai un de mes amis qui a gagne en contestant sa contravention parce qu'il a dit au juge que les nouveaux modeles de voitures avaient un systeme automatique de verrouillage et que si il avait un accident il fallait que les pompiers brise la fenetre quand meme et il a passe son inspection mecanique ensuite parce qu'il a fait faire un rapport par le juge.

C'est vrai les portes barrent automatiquement là !

Dès que la voiture commence à rouler ils barrent pour pas se faire voler ou che pas en arrêtant à une rue ! ?

en tk ! Car cette hiver, mon char était glacé alors je l'ouvre et je part le moteur pour que la voiture se réchauffe pendant que je la déglace. Je déglace le char. Lorsque j'ai fini et arrive pour entrer dans la voiture, christ le char ye vérouillé ! J'imagine qu'en le déglacant j'ai accroché kek chose qui fallait pas ! Bref mon moteur roullait et moi j'étais en barré à l,extérieur de la voiture ! shit ! Fa que j'ai dit appeller ma mère pour qu'elle viennent me porter un double des clés. Depuis ce temps j'ai toujours une autre clé dans mon porte-feuille ! en tk ! même si elle peut pas partir le moteur (anti-démarreur) ben elle peut ouvrir les portes !

ça a aucuns rapport avec le sujet principal mais bon !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back