Looking for Pioneer DEH-P740MP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redline

Legacy Member
Does anyone know where I can get this cd/mp3 player and how much it costs?

It's different from the DEH-P7400MP, here's the link:

Pioneer DEH-P740MP

One of the nice things is that it has a MP3 resume feature, whereas it will continue playing the mp3 file even after it was turned off and back on. Most other players restart the mp3 file it was playing after being turned back on.
Check out the other specs as well in the above link...

Originally posted by Redline
Does anyone know where I can get this cd/mp3 player and how much it costs?

It's different from the DEH-P7400MP, here's the link:

Pioneer DEH-P740MP

One of the nice things is that it has a MP3 resume feature, whereas it will continue playing the mp3 file even after it was turned off and back on. Most other players restart the mp3 file it was playing after being turned back on.
Check out the other specs as well in the above link...
Thats Pioneer's new unit, it aint bad, but I'd rather have the Clarion. Personally, I'd take the Clarion, JVC, and the Alpine MP# players before I took the Pioneer. I know they're good units, but it's just this thing I have... it's not that I don't like them, it's like there is a voice in my head telling me not to buy Pioneer. Maybe it's just cause almost everyone I know has a Pioneer, and I just got tired of seeing them. Alpine's unit is wayyy overpriced, but it's got loads of features... and Clarion and JVC are my two top picks.

Back to topic.... well I know that JD Car Stereo deals in Pioneer, but if your going to buy there, work on your negotiation skills before you walk in. They over-price their stuff, but you can talk them down if your good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back