hello!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racechick

hello gang,
I'm a new girl...

I've been reading this forum for a couple of months, and also trying to learn my english at the same time ;)

I have a h/b 1997 for two or three years now. I did many show this summer and I hope to do more this season!!!

Glad to finally join and starting posting!!!

Bien oui c'est moi ;) Oups tu veux pratiquer ton anglais ;) Welcome and yes it's me MC :D If you need anything or need help.. PM me ;)

:bigup:

Bienvenue a toi.

Je suis nouveaux et je souhaite la bienvenue... euh... pense que ca pas d'allure, mais bon, ca c'est moi :)

héhé yes I'm more a suporter than a member now ;)

Thanks mari claude, it's a fact i'm taking english course since october so I do my best ;)

And be sure if I have some problem I will tell you !!!

Nice Karyne.. your english looks very neat!

Are you planning on modifying / swapping the engine now that you've done everything else??

See this beauty :
carfever005.JPG

And that one is nice too!!! (I don't know if you saw it already)
cf12-02-6-24.jpg

héhé , you've got me on the picture... I look terrible LOL

Well, I'm in a middle of a swap yeah, but a lot of difficulty :(

nothing fit really and I have to take some parts on another car and fix it on mine grrrrr big shit I tell you :(

but I think I'll be ready for this summer :lol !!!

And also because I'm back to school the money doesn't rain lol I don't know how to say lol.

But , little change like steering wheel, 19 inchs wheels,Indiglo cluster..... like everybody... but I don't have any new for my sound system :(

Voila ouf.... You know before I start this BORING course I didn't know anything in english....

And you, nothing special this year???

Woah! I hope everything goes well for your swap... it sucks when shit like that happen! grrrrrr indeed!!!!

Well your written english is really good since you didn't speak at all before! Now next time i see you, you have to speak it! :) ;)

Nothing special for now... swap maybe if i find an engine soon, Suspension, paint job and, if i have money left, carbon fiber hood! That's about it for 2003.. after that i stop and enjoy my car...!

ahahh after you stop it....... I don't now why but I'm sure you'll not able to stop ;)
Do you do something special soon???

I know i won't be able to stop... but gotta fool myself by saying that i'll stop one day! :D

Something special.. as in meeting or as in on my car?

scuse yeah..... something like a meeting......
you're to fast to reply i didn't have the time to edit my post

We meet every week in the West Island... other than that last saturday we did a huge supper with all the people from the board... we were 50! Now we are planning sugar shack for the spring.. but we'll plan something before that for sure! Register on the new board (www.ridincrew.com/forum) and you'll see we have few events planned for spring! :D

LOL! I was about to say, "A new girl posts and her thread has the most replies in the new user section" but then I realised it was cause MC had something to do with it.... and speaking of RC, I havent went and visited in a looong time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back