HachiRoku for sale ? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've looked myself in the classsified and on hebdo, those things are damn hard to find!! That would mean parts are probably limited, but who cares!! Its a Hachi Roku!!
BTW, are you a fan of initial d?

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!
yesssssss !!!!!! my signature says it all ! drifting is an art ..... its great to meet ppl who are drift fans on the board ! well i'm still young and saving up and i dont wanna pay to much but still be good on track and the hachiroku is the way to go , someone close to my house has a corolla gts 1986 ( ae86 ) i gotta go ask him if he's selling it !
by the way
do you have a hachiroku ??
and yes i am a big fan of initial d ... my friend has all the videos on his pc ( on a cd ) every saturday night its initial d night on his 17inch screen computer screen !

03-08-02tcw30-16.jpeg

Year: 1986
Make: TOYOTA
Model: COROLLA
Model Detail: GTS
Price: $2,500
Mileage: ------- km
Date Posted: 3/14/02
Ad Type: Private

AE86 WITH ALL THE EXTRAS, CUSTOMS
Comment: 2 dr., hatch, 5 spd., pm, pb, pw, pl, ps, p.sunroof, tinted, lowered, Momo wheel, catback exhaust, deck w/ changer, Dtm spoiler, alarm, new brakes, clutch, alternator, master brake cylinder, e-test. $2,500. (416)838-8882. (WFMTS)

that's way to expensive , i'm thinking of buying one but i'm scared of the year , it's an old car and i dont wanna buy it for it to be in repairs all the time !

Yeah that's expensive even modded! Hopefully you could find a rust bucket of a gem hachi roku!! btw no i don't have a hachi roku, i dont even have my permit yet, though im a theory man! <--- (im gonna get replies 4 that!)
where do u live skyline?! I've got initial d first second third AND extra stage! ive hooked up my frens wid some videos now they love it!! ive got 2 younger bros n BECAUSE of initial d they wanna be automotive engineers!! LOL!!
Well hopefully a dirt cheap PANDA TRUENO will show up... or mb a black 32.... lol!!

Initial D

Ahh I ahve some pride while reading skyline words.

Sspikey got the movies from me. I am happy to see that I have infected some more ppl.

If anyone is interested I have all D on CDs and can burn.

However it is not a roku that I want but the Blue impact of Usui ... sil080 that is a real drift car, built to be one.

Hey V Spec did u have the episode where Bunta drives with GS bossman!? I've only seen a clip n wondering if theres a whole story to that one!? Or is it in one of the episodes!
BTW I saw this Blue 180 modded looked really sweet, but it wasnt the sileighty...!!
lates
mo

hehe thanx vspec , thanx to your hours of downloads i was able to enjoy moments of initial d :) ! hehe
thanx a lot man !

Originally posted by ^h4chi-r0ku
Hey V Spec did u have the episode where Bunta drives with GS bossman!? I've only seen a clip n wondering if theres a whole story to that one!? Or is it in one of the episodes!
BTW I saw this Blue 180 modded looked really sweet, but it wasnt the sileighty...!!
lates
mo

Yes i have this episode, it's during the second season/ second stage

And not it is not a 180sx modded, it is a real sil-080

Isnt that episode in stage 1 ??
Where he drifts through a long corner and lights up a cigarette while drifting ??

It might be, becasue in both seasons Bunta and Bossu takes a ride in the mountains. I though it was when thry try the new engine.

actually $2500 is a decent price for that car. good luck trying to find an ae86 for much less than that, with mods.
dont be scared about them breaking down, those cars are so reliable. i have an 88 corolla gt-s and its got 306000kms and still running strong.
if u cant find an ae86...just get an mr2!

i found ae86's in descent condition for much less than that , and its not 2500$can. , its 3900$can. that he bought it for , but still its worth it for that car!

Year: 1986
Make: TOYOTA
Model: COROLLA
Model Detail: GTS
Price: $2,500
Mileage: ------- km
Date Posted: 3/14/02
Ad Type: Private

AE86 WITH ALL THE EXTRAS, CUSTOMS
Comment: 2 dr., hatch, 5 spd., pm, pb, pw, pl, ps, p.sunroof, tinted, lowered, Momo wheel, catback exhaust, deck w/ changer, Dtm spoiler, alarm, new brakes, clutch, alternator, master brake cylinder, e-test. $2,500. (416)838-8882.

when i said $2500, i was referring to this one...

ahahha sorry i was ****ing mixed up i was talking about another one , whatever 2500 is a bit pricer i find ! its an 1986 its 16 years old !!!

your car must be insane i saw some sweet 1989 mr2's that car is sweet !! do you know you 1/4 mile time or are you gonna go test it this year ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back