what is your definition

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SlammedSI

what is your definetion of A so called "best ride in MTL"?

mine would be , A clean car, crazy fast, luxurious. Like an M5 in the sense that it looks like almost any other BMW to a regular person.

La meilleur ride de montreal devra etre un daily driver et etre tres rapide!!!! oh et hmmm... sleeper aussi! :) ;)

Show and go.

Nice classy style, lots of little details is what I like. Nice rims (big) and sitting nice and low. Maybe a screen in the dash, good sound. Parts that not everyone has or has even thought of putting on.

will go fast, turn fast, tiiite suspension...

will make me ****t in my pants everytime i will get in :D

The best car can't be a sleeper because a lot of people (if not the majority) like shows cars as well. So if there is such a thing as a best car ( which there isn't ) then it would need the best of both worlds, in other words all show and all go.

I ma guna git me onea dem der MONSTER TRUCK's to come to yo best in the sport compact trailer park shows......

To me the best ride would be the all round best performer!!!
Since there are many different kinds of perf you would have to break it down!!!!!

Drag
Slalom
Skid pad
Breaking
Driver talent

Thats my opinion cause you can't be good at all of the above!!!!!!

the defenition of BEST RIDE for me is : the CAR that gonna be the perfect match with ME , THE ROAD and my style of driving .

everybody had is own best ride

i agree with mart , everyone has different opinions with there cars . some like them fast , some like them low , some like them some like them nice ... everyone's opinion is different !

That's my definition...

Hisf56a.jpg

Watch for it at a solo event near you next summer!

Pa

Yep, that's my car! You can check out a list of mods in the VW topic of the Pictures/Videos forum.

Pa

The previous owner had it done, I'm not much for show (even though I was at a show, but will never do it again (except Waterfest in NJ)).

It's standard powdercoating, start a topic to get recommendations! I think EdmanVr6 does some!

Pa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back