• s13 rectangular lights

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • 92 flip up lights

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
for me it depends on the body style...

coupe i prefer the silvia front end (non-projector)

fastback i prefer the retractables... it's sumthing about the sleepy eyes... love em

btw... why 92 in particular? 89 to 94 retractables are the same

he said 92, last time i checked 92 was in between 91 and 94:thefinger

plus for those years they're all the same no?

hmmm... yea, i think 92 is between 91-94 :D ... but did u even read the question? i'm pretty sure he's asking us to vote silvia front end or retractables... not 89-90 zenki front end and 91-94 chuki front end...

:thefinger

S15 headlights are the best headlights ever made........on an S15......They suck on other cars. I'm with royal flush onthis, pop-ups on a hatch and non projectors on a coupe.

S14 KOUKI LIGHTS ARE SEXY AS HELL, I Wonder What it would look like on my S13 Coupe? Anyone got a pic to show me? But I like my front too, only when the car is as low as it can go, S15 is Too Sexy though, and as for the S13 JDM Front, Which one, the boxy or the projector? Theyre all hot, any 240 is :) Nice.

If it's a Hatch then
C) S15 headlights.
Else, I like the regular Silvia front, non projector.

surfinturf said:
S14 KOUKI LIGHTS ARE SEXY AS HELL, I Wonder What it would look like on my S13 Coupe?

The s14a front end kinda looks too bulky for on an S13 body... especially for a coupe. i saw pics of it on both fastbacks and coupes.... trying to find em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back