new to site.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDR

hey guys and gals...

I just move out here from Toronto and I just found this site. I drive an AE Maxima with a few mods and many more planned. Who here drives a max???

Stefan.

hey man welcome, I drive a s13 but theres a couple guys with nice max =) they will prolly reply soon, you should post pics of ur car in members section so we can see ur ride :p

Welcome to the forum.. .lol I just moved from Montreal to Toronto and drive a 4th gen SE , hahahahaha

Nice max btw.. what plans do you have in mind? I would suggest TE mags+ the black HID projectpr headlights ( OEM).. also, blackening out the chrome trim around the windows,.... but it's your car so it's your decision..

Welcome to montreal..

:D

check out my max ( click signature)

Digitized said:
Welcome to the forum.. .lol I just moved from Montreal to Toronto and drive a 4th gen SE , hahahahaha

Nice max btw.. what plans do you have in mind? I would suggest TE mags+ the black HID projectpr headlights ( OEM).. also, blackening out the chrome trim around the windows,.... but it's your car so it's your decision..

Welcome to montreal..

:D

check out my max ( click signature)

Nice max....I have lots of plans...mostly for performance rather than looks though. You will enjoy the roads in Toronto, they have waaaay less potholes. You will not enjoy the insurance rates and the drive clean program....check out TMEC (toronto maxima enthusiast club) its a good site for info on maximas.

arlghtt more fellow nissaners...

im the Paki guy on MR...drive an S13. i suggest u never sit in it..it STINKS like curry

ifeelbad said:
arlghtt more fellow nissaners...

im the Paki guy on MR...drive an S13. i suggest u never sit in it..it STINKS like curry

I'll keep that in mind....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back