Go Karting Part 2...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchy2000

Banned
Uhhhh i hate checking me e-mail... :)

can someone just post the finals here?

btw, bmw, im in west too! in pointe claire off brunswick right next to fairview...

dont do another post man , the conversation is gonna be gigantic !!! just talk in the e-mail UT REPLY ALL if you wanna talk to everyone ok ??

another western-er. I live right off Hymus right now, 2mins walking to the Hymus Brasserie. :) But Dec 1st, I'm moving to the other side of St John's. The cross street is the first stop sign west of St Johns, still off Hymus. At least I'm still in the WI. Anyways not to go too much off topic, did I miss the Karting? I forgot to ask about it. I still have a membership at EuroSport from like 4 years ago, haven't been there in ages. Same thing with Circuit 50 and the former F1 Karting. (which closed about 4 yrs ago!).

It's not downtown, it's close to Julep, above Jean-Talon.

By the way, the Scirocco is going into storage in the 2nd of december so I won't bring it on the 7th.

I'm pissed enough as it is leaving it in the freezing rain tonight!!!

Pa

i just got my ass handed to me tonight by a 14 year old kid. hes a proffesional karter and competes in races year round. im in the championship there and absolutely was blown away today. never though a 14 year old kid could do such good times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back