Just Spoke to Adan from Feast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohawkboom

Legacy Member
And My car one it gets gets here should be a total rocket provided I don't overly exceed stock specs....Otherwise the GTiR Should be all I wet Dreamed about :)....yhen after my motor rebuild It should be a Beast of fantasy :) :) :)...

Theanks Adam for all the great service and personal help.....I couldn't recoomend you more for importing a JDM car...

:thefinger

my car will be shipped with you next sat i believe!!!, and yes Adam is a great guy, i wonder how much it is ro rebuild a motor,

EasyRyder said:
my car will be shipped with you next sat i believe!!!, and yes Adam is a great guy, i wonder how much it is ro rebuild a motor,
Probably pretty expensive considering the fact that RB series are pretty rare and not every mechanic can work on them.

SubzeroQc said:
Probably pretty expensive considering the fact that RB series are pretty rare and not every mechanic can work on them.

I wouldnt consider them difficult to work on. They are fuel injected, and have a MAF computer system. The diagnostic end to them are very simple, so no one should ever think otherwise.

With technology in mind, what N/A production car had per cylinder ignition coils? The Skyline RB20 did and even the old CA's had them in 88. I recall the 97 F-150's being the first in N/A with this rare efficiently designed option.

indeed they are not that hard to work on

as long as you know alot about them.. and the limits of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back