Looking for an m3

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTF founder

I have alwayse dreamed of owning a kick ass m3 and now that it is time for me to get a car im looking for one. Does anybody have an e30 or e36 m3 for sale??? I have been saving up for the longest time and i have a fare amount to spend on it. If you have any suggestion s or plces were i could find one it would be much aproved...

HAHA ure full of ****
u cant afford a m3 ryan

if u have u want a e36 u better have over 30 000 for a 1995
for a e30 17 000

suck my ****

so fare i have about 15 000 dollars saved up . I only want the car not this summer but the one after ...If i cant find an m3 all probably get 325 or 328 and buy myself a bike or sup the **** out of my car. buy the way 318 how much did your bimmer cost....

ok

Trust me master T whit my dad owning his own insurance company i have lot of connections in the automotive indistrie and i dont half to worry about paying insurance. my dad bought a 25 000 blazer for my bro you dont think he ll be forwarding me any mony ??? Anywase yo should see the stickers we made for are crew there ****ing sick you and John should join...

thank the lord

thank the lord we wont have a gray 3 18 in are crew ..it would bring are reputation down...hahaha and to bad its not fast .:p Just Kidding JF you have a nice car.;)

haha slow.... i would still beat u with anything u would drive cause u dont know how to drive
im not that slow
i was kidding
i dont know it depends how ure crew is
it doesnt look very good when somebody without a car is the founder

I have my moms jetta and my dad is getting the new a4 my mom s jetta is ****ing nice. wtv are you going to come down to the waterfest whit the whole vw and Audi guys of montreal... Wtv i found you have a nice car but you got a lot of work to do on it buy the way what do you have on it:confused: :confused:

ROFL
how old are you to want an M3. ask j/f about servicing german cars. i had a merc and i can tell you that its hella expensive. even simple stuff like oil changes! good luck if you do get one.

Originally posted by sspikey
ROFL
how old are you to want an M3. ask j/f about servicing german cars. i had a merc and i can tell you that its hella expensive. even simple stuff like oil changes! good luck if you do get one.
uhmmm dude, simple stuff like oil changes, and oil filter replacements are easy as **** to do on a BMW and Merc. I have done them on both, all you need is an oil pan, a jack and a wrench. And for the oil filter, well I just hope you don't mind a little grease on your hands. For the other maintenance things, all you need is the right tools. There is NO regular maintenance on ANY car, that is difficult.

i was using it as an example but if you do goto the dealer for anything theyll screw you. cheapest thing i ever got on the merc was a bult for the brakes and that was like 4 $ i think. but everything else was really expensive thats why i sold the damn thing.

Re: suck my ****

Originally posted by FTF founder
so fare i have about 15 000 dollars saved up . I only want the car not this summer but the one after ...If i cant find an m3 all probably get 325 or 328 and buy myself a bike or sup the **** out of my car. buy the way 318 how much did your bimmer cost....

i dont think 15 000 $ is enough money for an m3 lol ! the base price is like 70 000 $ , you need to have some great connections ( or be a good car booster ) to get that car for 15 g's ! here you go this is the base price for an m3 coupe :

http://www.bmw.ca/configurator/config/main.asp?acode=CAB20BMC111A0&garageid=&nr=&section=&

and as j-f said he bought his 318 for 14 000 $ , and you think you'll be able to get yourself an m3 for 15 000 ? if you do i'd like to buy one for myself to , and order a half a dozen there must be a price cut ! ! lol , im just kidding .... tell me how the deal turns out . . .

il veut une e36 pas une e46. Une e36 sa coute pas 70000. il coute dans les environs de 35000-50000 usagé.

35000-50000 - 15 000 = 20 000 - 35 000 $ left ..... whatever this is not are problems ! maybe he has great deals !

skyline, wait till you get a car before you start talking about other peoples money. I wanted to buy an '88 M3, I liked it, it was sportier looking then all the other BMWs in the late 80s and it had the power and the price i was looking for. It's just that I didn't know how the reliability would be. You can find these cars rather inexpensive if you look around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back