Question about a possible 1989 240sx for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.

multiplexor

Legacy Member
Hey all :)

I'm just curious how much my friend might be able to get for this... :)

it's (as said above) a 1989 240sx... color tan/beige...

automatic, with about 150,000 km's on it. Theres been more than 2k put on it and there would be an asking price of around 4k.

The only thing is that it was in an accident, front end... no engine damage... just much front end damage. BUT it was all fixed up and you can't tell it was in an accident at all... plus the bottom was reinforced a bit. there is no rust on it from what i can tell and only this and last year was it driven in the winter.

think that's a good price? what would you guys sell it for in this case?

oh and the interior is pretty clean too... :) hehe

I'm thinking he might end up selling it, since for some reason he cannot afford it anymore...

It is a gold old coupe right? with purple windows in back or something... need more info, cause if it is the one that I think it is... it is REALLY obvious it was in an accident. I wouldn't give him 2g's for it, let alone 4... more info please.

naw windows are plain colored...

it is gold though... south shore... has a logo of some sort on one side of the car... on the rear left side window. It's been at a repair shop for like 5 months... stupid mechanic taking his time...
he just finished bringing it to auto sin-may just a couple days ago...

and it was such a dumb accident too... it wasn't even that hard, and yet caused so much front end damage... but like i mentionned... no engine damage...

Originally posted by 97_240sx
It is a gold old coupe right? with purple windows in back or something... need more info, cause if it is the one that I think it is... it is REALLY obvious it was in an accident. I wouldn't give him 2g's for it, let alone 4... more info please.

if you work at auto sin may, he just brought it there a few days ago i think... to get it fixed up... :)

Yeah. I know that car well. "I" wouldn't buy the car for nearly that much.... it is getting tough to sell them, and if you look at the lines on it, it is easy to see a lot of the work that has been done on it. It is a lot better than it was 6 months ago when it first went in though. But he may find someone desperate to jump the bandwagon and get a 240.... And get great money for it... if doesn't have any rust anymore or anything, but to me it is a 2500-3000$ car if he is lucky.

just to let you know.. i sold my 92 240sx LE

slightly stripped damaged bolt pattern for 5500.00 2 years ago.

so i would think the 89 is over priced.. but start at 4 and expect 3gs at most.

Dont forget mine was the dual cam ... also.

TO:97_240sx

are you the guy that has a gold s14 sylvia and doing the swap at sinmay?? we already met one time over there this summer i had a white 240 92 (s13) !

When are u at Sinmay's ?? I have a couple of jobs to do over there ! BTW did u finish ur swap ??

My swap is a very slow process. I am there every monday and thursday night from 5:30-7+ and all day saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back