>Raves<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not big on them but ive done it a few times...
I find them very fun and people are very friendly but for the music...i can only listen to it at a rave..in the car im strictly hip hop / R n B

same here. been to a couple and has an awsome time. The mood and vibes at a rave are amazing.. Clubs or bars cant compare.

cool i tought i was the only raver on this board ........... true that they r kickin ass !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did any of u guys go 2 the big raves ???????????????????

Hey
My first taste of the raver scene was at sona for their 4th anniversary party...My bro took me!

Next I went to 2 of the 514 production raves...
I found 514 raves have become so commercialized...tickets go up to 100$ sometimes...WHAT A RIP OFF...and no offense..but they were also full of italiens/greeks who dressed like its the club 737 with tight shrts, fat chuncky stone ridge shoes and dress pants...and would put cologne on to kick it off!!!!

I haven't gone in about a year or so but since the 514 raves, ive been to a few Ray Junior production raves which are much smaller, tickets are max 30$ even for new years....and to me..its all the same..but i end up saving alot more money through a Ray Junior rave

yea, i like the smaller raves too. The last raves i went to was Cloud 4, and substance for my birthday. Both were great. the venues were exellent. Ive never been to a 514 porduction tho.

Cloud or substance are the low key raves im talkking about...funny dressing people but super nice...you can litterally talk to anyone there without being humilated as if you were trying to pick up a chick in a club...

To me..raves are expensive...maybe not the tickets but the "other" stuff...if you take it

this summer when school is out, we should go rave it one night...well day or...well for about 10 hrs somewhere...

im pretty new here so i dont expect you all to be friends with me..but we will see this summer...

Danny do u think u fly in ur Type-R???????? Cuz when ur at a rave ur gonna fly all nite long !Have ur fun while were all Young !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Big Raves I've done .........
Arrival 4
Arrival 5
Rave or Die 2
Rave or Die 3
Celebration 2001
Love on the beat 3

The After Hours.............
Red Lite======The kick ass 1 !!!!!!
Sona
Mp3
Revolution ,while it lasted !
these after hours have been done alot of times!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to go ta parties when they were actally good back in the early-mid 1990's! Now parties are not for me! A good party is a in a wharehouse or bingo hall..not in a sports stadium or other huge venues!:mad:

Illegal or nothing!

people think raves are all about sex and drugs...but its not...
its however you want to make it...take drugs or not you can still have a good time...

Yep, the best thing about raves is the happy vibes and mood. when everyone is happy and chatty and having a good time, it tends to rub off really easilly. Everyone feeds off of everyone else's good mood

I'm a DJ/producer so i guess i've been to a few! By the way... raves are in fact becoming more and more "commercialized" but don't stop to think, even for a second, that this is it, that this is the whole scene. There is an underground scene and it's as powerfull and inovative as ever. 70$ tickets don't mean much. They only mean a few 30 000$ dj's and 5$ water bottles.

As much as i like the commercialized 514 raves, underground ones are everywhere and everyweekend...

Unless i get a ticket for 25-30$ presale i refuse to pay 70$ for one at the door

The last one i was at was in a church basement...now thats a lowkey location!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back