Napierville Dragway

Status
Not open for further replies.

CANADAM

Legacy Member
who knows what they are fixing this year? the bleachers? track? the waiting lign? bathrooms?

Tom of TK knows alot on the track modification going on

the major one he told me is : 0-60ft box ,and burnout box

Salut Mart I can't wait for the spring!!!!!!

They are installing 4000ft of heating pipes under the track and redoing the Launch pad and paving the entance!!!!!!!!

Can you sat hhhhooooooooooooooookkkkkkkk up!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Jimmara !!!!!!!

Real racers piss out C-12 so we piss in the gas tank!!!!!!!!

lol

No problems, 2 trannies with axles in stock :) But I would be very happy with a 1.7

Civic TSI... ever try using modded teg axles insted of regular civics? Also when you say you got 2 trannies, what kind of problems do you run into?

Thaught about it but never done it. Broke 1 axle (on street tires :rolleyes: ) but it wasn't a genuine Honda. Completely destroy a second gear (on street tires again :rolleyes: ) but it was a 98 DX tranny. I wanted to test longer gear ratio but it only lasted 2 months :) On the ohter hand, I've never break an Honda axles nor a Si tranny so why would I change this ?

Everybody stock up on drivetrain parts and join CAA for towings things are looking good!!!!!!

Is it me or the napierreville drag strip isn't long enough....i went with my friends who participated (my car was at the garage) august 25th and the time i got in my friend's volvo T5....as soon as we finished the 1/4 we had to get on the brakes....must be dangerous when you have cars running 9's....!!!! We were running 14's hehehe..ouch!

For sure when your trap speed is faster than 120mph you need better brakes!!!!
But drag cars have low gears so compression helps slow you too!!!!!

If you wanna see what happens when you don't have enough track to slow down....
download getaway in stockholm 2.....the craziest video, i ever saw!

My trap speed is 132mph and still have stock Stang brakes now thats scarey!!!!!

132....now thats top-end....must be crazy wish i could try one of these cars, must be quite a feeling!...must be running low tens to high 9's i would guess.....ONE DAY!!! :)

for now i run in the 17's....ouchhhh.....when the BPT will be in...all this will change! :)

By the way.....what your main mods on the stang?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back