fs.Jdm Red recaros Dc2.pour civic et integra

Status
Not open for further replies.

crxdemon

Legacy Member
like it says my new car came with Red Jdm recaros.they are in mint condition not worn down no holes and no burns. I was told that it is hard to find seats like this especially in this condition.
So 1200$ a little bit negotiable.if no reasonable offers ill keep them. picks soon

bad news for you... most ppl would rather pick them up in a local jdm shop, they charge +/- 700$ and you get to choose the ones you want...

je sais pas combien donne moi un offre.
and for those who want togo to a jdm shop i have done that with a friend and the seats were 800-900$ completly worn out and full of grease stains,mine are in mint condition.but go and see for your self i went and was dissapointed.

je sais pas combien donne moi un offre.
and for those who want togo to a jdm shop i have done that with a friend and the seats were 800-900$ completly worn out and full of grease stains,mine are in mint condition.but go and see for your self i went and was dissapointed.

Si t mal pris jte donne 500$ Nimporte kan... JE DIT BIEN!!! SII!!! TES MAL PRIS! Merci de pas sauter au plafond en criant MEUHHH SA VAUT PAS SA :run: .... Jdit SI t mal pris Pm moi!

Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back