DC Sports header group buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

diagnostic

Legacy Member
======all deposits are in. some are already deliverd, and the rest will be in in about 2 weeks.======

RMR is willing to do the group buy for us, as long as we arrange everything before hand.
we need 3 people to get a discount, but the more people we get the better.

copy and paste your name and application, with the part #.
you can find the part number at www.dcsports.com

=======================================
-diagnostic- 99 b18c1, 4-2-1, ceramic-#AHC6507 $307

-pimp_mike- 97 b18c5, 4-1, ceramic race headers-AHC6612 $328

-styling-Honda Accord 1994-97 LX HHC5012 $308

-drock-AHC6016 $339

-poscal-ceramic race headers-AHC6612 $328

-infinite-AHC6612 $328

Honda Accord 1994-97 EX Only HHC5017

EDIT:

Honda Accord 1994-97 DX/LX/SE Only HHC5012

Last edited:
so they wont fit your car i guess? call dc sports and find out. they will be able to tell you.
or look at other models of headers, they have to make something for your car.

ok but u guys need to tell how much the price is.
no one's going to jump in without knowing how much they are paying for

infinite said:

Depends on the model you want. Depends on your car. RMR already has decent prices for them individually, but we'll get an even better savings is we're 3, and even better the more people we find.

infinite said:

Your not allowed to be in this group buy...you need to buy my JDM 4-1 header so that i will be able to buy myself some new DC one:p

pimp_mike said:
Your not allowed to be in this group buy...you need to buy my JDM 4-1 header so that i will be able to buy myself some new DC one:p
dude! give it to me already! :rant:

Styling said:
Depends on the model you want. Depends on your car. RMR already has decent prices for them individually, but we'll get an even better savings is we're 3, and even better the more people we find.
ok well, i dunno where to find the part number on the site but
4-1 race header for ITR.
how much? how much discount presently?

infinite said:
ok well, i dunno where to find the part number on the site but
4-1 race header for ITR.
how much? how much discount presently?

PM Diagnostic with your Car, model, year, etc

ok, look guys,
this group buy is meant for those who want headers. not for those that will only buy if your saving a huge ammount of money. you will save money. how much depends on how many we are.
but if you want headers, seriously, and wouldent mind saving a couple bucks, this is for you.
if your a low baller just wanting to pay pennies, then dont bother with this group buy. your only going to screw it up for the rest of us.
as soon as we figure out when to close the group buy im going to be collecting payments/deposits. reciepts will be issued of course. this will ensure that we dont have people backing out because they werent serious about this to begin with, but rather were just searching for prices.
so again, if you want headers, find the part # and post it,. if your not sure of how to find a part #, or your not sure of what header you should get, pm me and il be happy to help you to the best of my capabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back