Ivan's KA turbo Project is running

Status
Not open for further replies.

sspikey

Legacy Member
This is by far one of the sickest S chassis i have EVER seen. This guy is shooting for 1XXX #s on a KA24DE-T should be absolutely ****en wild when its done. Car is running right now but only has a stock auto Z32 tranny with a 2400RPM stall on it and only running 25 psi (VS 45 psi where hell be at on race fuel) This video basically shows Street trim he will be driving the car around on the street with 25 PSI and NO NOS
SOME PICS First:D
MyKA-TBling.JPG

MyKA-TBling02.JPG

MyKA-TBling08.JPG

MyMotor11.JPG

MyKA-TBling07.JPG

MyKA-TBling06.JPG

MyKA-TBling09.JPG

MotorInstalled07.JPG

NX01.JPG

NOW FOR THE VID:D watch how laggy this thing is off the NOS with such a low Stall and no 2 step or LC.It just takes off when he spools and light up the tires. 12.8 with a 132 MPH trap....Kinda retarded :D

http://www.turbo240.com/videos/turbo240ivan4.zip

another 2 psi in it + bigger turbo coming + nitrous + more aggressive timing, should lay down over 850WHP IMO

A KA24 with an AT. I wondered how long it would take for someone to do it. ;)

Did he ever got that high stall converter?

Reminds me of this guy who bought our old turbo setup from 2 years ago to put in an AWD DSM, with a *stock* converter. He went to the track this weekend and ran a blistering 13.8 at like 122MPH and 20psi. :)

I'm curious about this Nissan AT trans. Do you know if he did any work on it, valvebody, clutches, steels, line pressure ?

sspikey said:
ur the stupidest kid i have ever heard

well ****...the guy obviously has a lot of power(seeing the ****in skidding halfway into the 1/4 mile)....but still he could do better..the motor is strong enough to do under 10 seems to me:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back