JDM.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chechev40redline

comment faire pour que son char soit différent des autres comme toi qui ne jure que part le j-spec????
c'es vrai, des mags légés et foncé
du carbon fiber partout on l'on peut
des cluster, des moteurs j-spec
des intérieurs strippés et des bancs recaro

avouer que c,est dur d,être différent,....mais putain que c'est beau!!!!!!!!!

jdm

read super street and follow the new trend cuz JDM is cool now....

Re: jdm

cé vrai que cé beau mais criss qui sont tous pareil
mags noir
hood en carbon
etc etc ... :cool:

The JDM thing was really cool when not to many people were aware of it. Now that it has become much more mainstrem, the hardcore guys are looking for something new. You see, it's only cool if it's underground, skunkworks kind of stuff.

I like the JDM look because it's clean and functional.

The euro look was really big (and still is) with the VW guys. They all want the stuff from France, UK etc. The funny thing is that the guys from Europe would call us for OUR parts! We wanted the cool single round grills for Golfs and they wanted the big ugly (to us) square lights and the big bumpers!

The moral is: we want what we can't have or what is hard to get.

Exactly. JDM look was cool but now everybody is doing it so it's not that cool anymore. I liked the nice clean look of JDM cars but now that everybody is doing it, it's not that hot anymore because you see it everywhere. I like to have stuff that nobody as so I don't know what I'm going to be doing to my ride. Maybe some 31" Super Swampers on a civic, that would be original.

...with a light bar outside with those old school KC lights with the happy face covers on them. Redneck style!
photo_gal5.jpg

I don't think eveyone is doing thr JDM look. There are still way to many rice-burners. At the Olympic Stadium, I hardly saw any JDM look cars.

ouais mais ma question était: comment être différent?????????
je pense que les gars du ISRC pourrait me donner leurs opinions la dessus.....je ne veux pas savoir cé quoi(je le sais déjà)....je veux savoir comment!

la seul facons de nos jours detre different est de concentre sur le moteur et avoir un sleeper. tous le monda metes des altezza et ceux qui e les mettent pas sont plus original maintenant.

tant qu'a moi, la seule maniere d'etre different c'est d'avoir une voiture differente.....

moi je repond a ca dans le jdm le but est pas d etre le plus different mais d etre le plus performant (thats it)dissumtightshit!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by spy_778
Pi c'est quoi un intérieur strippé ?

ca cé quand ton intérieur a du cuir mais avec des bandes d'une couleure différente je peuse, tsé comme des stippes, en tout cas cé ca que je pense :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back