Who Can Tell If This Is A 2+2 or not??

Status
Not open for further replies.

dens

:dunno: :dunno:
2.JPG

Looks like a 2+2 to me, window in the back seems to be 2+2 size its curve is a lot more progressive then on a COupe model. A coupe model looks like almost a circle on the back part. If you have picture of the other side I THINK (don't take my word for it) that the gaz tank door is on the back of the rear wheel on the 2+2 and right behind the driver's door on the coupe.

EDIT: Driver's door in America :p

EDIT
It might actually be a Coupe cause the thickness of the roof on top of the B pillar seems pretty thin, thats usually the biggest difference between a 2+2 and A coupe. Picture is very bad to help with that characteristic.

SubzeroQc said:
Wow that was a bit harsh. What are you 12 ?

lol dude relax i worte probably while u already posted an answer.i didnt see it..find out whats going on before dissing someone...

SubzeroQc said:
Wow that was a bit harsh. What are you 12 ?

EDIT: It might actually be a Coupe cause the thickness of the roof on top of the B pillar seems pretty thin, thats usually the biggest difference between a 2+2 and A coupe. Picture is very bad to help with that characteristic. You're still gay tho.

dude look at the time between the 2 post .. he probably didin't hade time to read yours cuz he was writhing the message dude ....

think before acting :dunno:

The Overclocker said:
dude look at the time between the 2 post .. he probably didin't hade time to read yours cuz he was writhing the message dude ....

think before acting :dunno:
Nah I rather get pissed off instantly :p. Honest mistake, I hope my comments helped tho?

in any case I edited my replies out of much love for jo0

yea but i still need a clear answer cuz 1st u said is 2+2 then u said it might not be it...:)

Whoa, Dude I want that car, I'll trade you a 1992 240SX COUPE SE with a nice BIG FMIC, and a lot of JDM Goodies for her. Coupe or not I'll take it.
-Pm me if intrested, ill send you pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back