Brand New Items At Kick Ass Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTF Crew

I HAVE AN UNOPENED UNUSED BAZOOKA 12" SUB WITH BOX... ITS NICE, AND AM WILLING TO PART WITH BOTH 145$...... THATS AN AMAZING DEAL..

Also I have access to alot of SONY stuff.. AT COST PRICE.....this includes:

-Head Units (including some top models)

-Amp (you name it.... speakers or sub)

-Speakers (To get sound);)

-SUBwoofers (To give a fat punch)

EMAIL ME AT SONICV@VIDEOTRON.CA FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR ORDERS.. if you mail me, give me your phone number so we can talk....
REMEMBER ALL OF THIS STUFF IS AT AMAZINGLY LOW PRICES....

PS: IM SORRY IF I SOUND LIKE A SALESMAN....

il update you soon

ok.... let me check the stock.... im gonna get a big list of everything and prices... it'l be up by tomorrow (thursday)
or you can email me for info...
Il be back home with the info at about 5:30 - 6:00 pm tomorrow, so if you want a request... leave your email and il get back..

JoN (FTF Crew)
SONICV@VIDEOTRON.CA

Re: ok ok

Originally posted by FTF Crew
i will get back to all of you (hopefully really soon !)
FTF, cant get the deals? :( Or are you still working at it? I spoke to some guy yesterday, he said he could get me the M770 for $350, but HE had to install it. And he said that he'd do the install for another $50, so baically thats $400 for the radio. Not a bad price, but personally I'd rather buy off someone else, and do the install myself. Did you get any prices yet, were they in that range?

* It's not the I don't trust the guy to install it, its just that I don't know him at all (I only met him yesterday), and personally I enjoy doing my installs myself. Especially now that I've cleaned out my garage and can finally use it! (just did it this weekend).

I CAN GET THE DEALS... MY GUY IS OFF WORK THIS WEEK.. BY NEXT WEEK IL HAVE ALL OF THE PRICES.....

can you wait a few days?

RE: Altima.... as you know it is not hard to install a head unit... with me you have the choice

Originally posted by FTF Crew
I CAN GET THE DEALS... MY GUY IS OFF WORK THIS WEEK.. BY NEXT WEEK IL HAVE ALL OF THE PRICES.....

can you wait a few days?

RE: Altima.... as you know it is not hard to install a head unit... with me you have the choice
I know, I mean I don't know who this guy is at all, well I don't know you either, but I'd trust you over him. Anyways, once you get a price, I'm going to syphon through my funds and try and pull out the cash! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back