mr2 turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by FastMeThOd

true, awesome car !

thanks! even since I dont know you and dont remember seeing you! :S

As for selling my car, it was a tought to go on with another dream.. but I dont think Ill be doing it now.. Ive got some more thing that I wanna do here. So the car is not for sale right now..

But Ive got one advice for you, take your time.. and dont buy until you have exactly what you wanted.. if you make a fast move you could regret it..

I waited over a year and a half.. looking for my car.. went to see other mr2 before and everything.. but when I went to see mine , I had already the depsit with me and came back two days later with the full payment.. 75, 000km perfect shape.. couldn't ask for more... So take your time.. you will be nicely rewarded

YES! take mikes word on that. TAKE YOUR TIME. im a perfect example of what he said. i bought my mr2, it was the first SC i saw let alone looked at closely. i bought it, even though it had a bouncing idle and i felt a loss of boost around 4000rpm on the highway. a month later, i blew 2 holes through the block. i dont really regret buying the car, cuz its a great learning experience. hell, i even put a new engine in it! but the next mr2 i buy, I will not buy one until i find THE one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back