240sx Body kit help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont know the exact widebody it is? i looked but didnt find the same one anywhere, also no one makes or sells a custom bumper like that?

Also on the trial the bottem isnt straight like on gregs, it goes higher in the middle where the intercooler would go, do you know what widebody kit he used also?

Last edited:
all i know is he pulled his fenders which costs a BUTTLOAD of cash... and that front (lights, hood, fenders, etc.) is an s15 conversion

Dosusx said:
Also on the trial the bottem isnt straight like on gregs, it goes higher in the middle where the intercooler would go, do you know what widebody kit he used also?

if u read the mods on the car it says "wide bodykit r33 gtr"

i would assume he custom fabbed it into the s14 lines...

Wonder how hard it would be to close up the holes on the front bumper and make it similar to his, its only plexi glass

Dosusx said:
Wonder how hard it would be to close up the holes on the front bumper and make it similar to his, its only plexi glass

why would anyone want to make aero out of plexiglass? so u could see the fmic even better right? :D

Sorry, fiberglass. it shouldnt cost that much to patch up and smooth out the holes while they do the rest of the car before painting?

For some reason I couldnt edit my post so, also id like to add whats the difference interms of max hp/tq with no motor stress difference from a rb26det and rb25det?

Dosusx said:
For some reason I couldnt edit my post so, also id like to add whats the difference interms of max hp/tq with no motor stress difference from a rb26det and rb25det?

It's RB26DETT not RB26DET and read up on these engines because you don't seem to know anything at all.

ANd pulling fenders shouldn't cost more then a few hundred dollars, I would think, 6000 is just retarded. And doesn't he work at Automotion or own it or something? Why would he pay them 6000?

because it all steel widebody no shitty fiberglass, do you know the skillz and work needed to achieve something like this
how many metal fabricator do you know that can build you a complete wide rear quarter ??
now you know where the 6g came from

big props on that, amazing job!!!

Ok, that's not pulling fenders, pulling and rolling fenders is done in an afternoon, they have a special machine for it. What he had done to his car is way more then pulling.

How many miles can sr and rb engines last at stock? and at lets say 400whp on stock turbos

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back