Anybody got a 5.0 stang for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
yoooooo u to

yo stangs rock but have u seen the lincoln LSC mark VII amazing car if ur lookin for comfort but still a mustang could rape it but it still has that pull

yo man i saw ur message ur lookkin 4 a mustang my friend has one its ****in crazy if u want more information call my friend at his garage and hell tell u hes askin around 2500$$ very good condition racing hood its a nice car so call for information ask 4 nick (514)697-771 from 7am to 3pm

The Mustang for sale that Hondapower had posted is a 86 mustang Gt with a 1992 front and rear conversion. Its got a wicked and funky purple paint job ( looks very nice ), he has alot of engine modifications like polished heads, cat-back exhaust and other stuff. The car is not running, the wiring has to be installed but its not a huge job. Other than that, the car is beautiful and will be a street killer once the job is completed. My friend who owns it wants about 2500$ and I believe the price is firm. For more info contact my friend Nick at his garage from 7a.m. to 3p.m. at: (514) 697-4471.

Im not so sure if he wants to trade for another stang and I really doubt if he wants another stang but call him.

By the way, I don't know if your still going to be interested but the stang is automatic however it does has a shift-kit!

yoooo bro

no he doens drive it its parked in front of his house why dont u call him and come check it out bro call 7am to 3pm at 697-4471 its a really nice car if u like mustangs im sure youll like this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back