MTX Blue Thunder Amp
2 10" Subs
Electric Sunroof
Great Condition
Automatic Tranny
Very Clean
Mechanics A-1
Price $9000 neg.

:bigup: WOW! I've seen you around, your car is really nice. Are you willing to sell your car without the Rated R's?? If so, could you state your price??? One of my friends is interested.

Take It Easy
George

I'll sell the car without the mags for $8000 and i'll give the 4 all seasons tires on rims.

NICEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

yeah ive also seen ya around :bigup: !!!!!!!!!! gotta love that wing!!!!!!!

p.s. i like ur white mags on ur better then ur chrome wheel covers

peace

jon :D :cool:

ehhhhh guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

yo fool hope u sell your car soon man i wanna see a honda on ur drive way soon mannnnnnnnnnnn cottaaaaaaaaaa

yooooooooo ggggg

YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU MISSED THE ****ING RACES YESTERDAY NIGHT MAN IT WAS ****IN CRAZYYYYY MANNN EVRYBODY MEET AT PARK AVENUE THEN WE WENT TO THIS ****IN STREET NOT TO FARRRRR FROM THERE IM NOT SURE THE NAME OF THE STREET BUT THERE WAS NOBODY NO COPS NOTHING JUST A LONG STRIPE OF ROAD IT WAS ****IN GOOD MAN THERE WAS ABOUT 17 CARS IT WENT ON 4 LIKE 35 MINUTES IT WAS ****IN CHILL MAN

i saw u yesterday i think, near twist and cream on st charles, anyways whoever is buying this, this is a sweet ride

:bigup: :bigup: :cool:

one of my friends told me to sell my car without the mags, spoiler, sound system for $7000. i took that in consideration and willing to sell my ride for 7 G'z without those options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back