ATTN DANNYITR ( INCLUDING EVERYONE )

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyline35

Legacy Member
Maybe you should put the POLLS in the GENERAL SECTION like it was before , it was pretty convenient and the posts actually where used for something !!! :lol:
what do y'all think ??

skyline your off your rocker,its so much better this way,the polls were getting out of hand!hense that is why danny moved them to the poll section!

I agree wiyh skyline, you should put them back in the general section. I didn't even know there was a poll section untill today. I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE A POLL ON IT!!!!!!!!!!

oh ok i didnt know ... but im just saying , no one looks at the poolls anymore !
it would be better to put them on GENERAL !

Keep them out of general they get to be all over the place and out of control, just put that section under the generel topic so ppl see them better

yeah i remember everyone was going poll crazy on the general board. leave them where they are.

I think it will please more people to leave them in the polls section. Gotta love politics.

I'll tell you what guys. I'll randomly make cool polls once in a while and put them in general. This way it won't get out of hand. What do you guys think?

I can't get over how everyone kisses Danny's ass!

jeze We all know that Danny is the best thing that eve happend to the race scene in Montreal. he is alos a very attravtive man, I'm affraid to introduce him to my girlfriend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back