Whats up guys? New here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NTIMD8

Legacy Member
Hey guys I was a member of this site a while back and thought I would come here and see whats up. It looks like the board has changed and I had to re-register. Any way I am looking forward to summer. Its almost here!! :bigup:

I hope to make it up to MOntreal a couple of times this year. I use to talk to a guy with a turbo Mazda (323 I think) and he was a cool guy. Doe she still post here? Do you guys still hang out at the Julup or what ever that place is? I wouldnt mind checking it out this summer.

Seeya, J

------------------
newsig.gif

95' Z28 6-SPEED, 6.5L 396 CID STROKED LT1, ATI INTERCOOLED SUPERCHARGER
2002 SVT LIGHTNING (DAILY DRIVER) JLP 12 SECOND CLUB

Last edited:
Sweet rides :bigup:

The Julep has mostly fallen prey to ricers, in the summer there are regular meets at Lafleur's (see the FAQ section).

Originally posted by NTIMD8
I use to talk to a guy with a turbo Mazda (323 I think) and he was a cool guy. Doe she still post here?
yes he still posts here, his nickname is TURBO323

hey man whats up? good to hear from you again, you still running the stroker? mad power dude, mad power :bigup:. hope to see you this summer.

Hey man hows it going? Yup still running the stroker on the Camaro but added a supercharger to it. I also pivked up a Lightning and changed the Pulley chip and plugs and ran a 12.8 at Sanair last year.
Hopefully we will get to meet up this year for sure. I still have not seen your Turbo 323.

Originally posted by TURBO323
hey man whats up? good to hear from you again, you still running the stroker? mad power dude, mad power :bigup:. hope to see you this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back