Who makes the STRONGEST wheels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no doubt that BBS wheels are very strong. HRE also makes great wheels. There are a host of others that deserve mentioning: Racing Hart, Volk etc.

a well designed wheel that happens to be forged will give you the strongest wheels, I have seen wheels costing 120$ surviving things that a 600$ wheel didn't , wether in impact or stress.... amongst the best out there: ( and be carefull not all the models from a manufacturer are good)

Forged:
BBS
Team Dynamics
Racing hart
Fikse
Forge Line
Volk
Mugen
SSR

Cast:
BBS (some models)
Team Dynamics ( some models)
Rota(most)
OZ/Prodrive (some model)
BSA (very surprising)
Racing Hart
Advan (some)

basically its not always easy to stick with one manufacturer and say ALL their product are the best.... you got to investigate a bit...

What about the Volcano's? They're heavy as hell compared to my 15"... and with the bumps I've eaten up, they seem to be doing nicely.

What's your opinion Matt? They part of the strong ones, or the butter ones?

in size 15 most wheels are strong...and my list is not final I must have forgot 10-15 other good manufacturer or name brand!!

We have sold a bunch of the OZ Volcano's and I don't remember any coming back for repair.
The biggest thing is to watch where you are going and to slow down/avoid big potholes and constrution zones.

I know... I've already got a curb scratch on one of them. I only had them on the car for 3-4 hours... Damn how I swore. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back