insomnia

Status
Not open for further replies.

sspikey

Legacy Member
does anyone have this problem. sometimes i spend entire nights awake for no reason. its hard enough to fall asleep around 12 now. any remedys?

ya make someone beat u up till ur knock out cold :D . No byt for real i donno when i have that problem i listen to my cd player not that loud but enough to hear the music, 4 me it works!!!!!

hmmm, well best solution, grab a bottle of liquor, and take out a shot glass. (don't chug from the bottle, effects don't work the same way.) Just take a shot every 30seconds of your liquor of choice. (preferably a 40% alcohol content liquor). And continue until head proceeds to spin. Once you feel a little dizzy, grab bottle with one hand, and use opposite hand to support yourself on something. Now proceed to chug straight out of the bottle for approx. 5secs. Place cap on bottle, and hurry up to make it into bed. Otherwise you will soon figure out that the kitchen floor is not a very comfortable place to wake up. Should you however, decide to sleep on the kitchen floor, have some Scot towels close by, to wipe up puddle of drool the next morning.

well im on the pill now :) sleeping pill. hopefully i wont get addicted to them. i like altima's trick though but the label says dont mix with alcaholic beverages.

Originally posted by sspikey
well im on the pill now :) sleeping pill. hopefully i wont get addicted to them. i like altima's trick though but the label says dont mix with alcaholic beverages.
Well, technically you shouldn't mix, but it only speeds up the process. I remember back about 5-6 years ago, I took about 4-5 wake up pills on grad night, and drank my self sober.... and man was I ever awake that night. Alcohol only strengthns whatever effect the drug is supposed to do! :D So go ahead, take a couple pills and slam a couple back!

* I take no responsibility for your health. :laugh:

Smoke a little spliff. Not enough to really get high...just tired and lazey eyed! Trust me..your eyes will shut!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back