Show car for sale.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Legacy Member
Z24 Show car for sale.........

I am selling my 1996 Z24 basically the interior is all white....painted dash, pillars, centre console, rear panels, door panels, installed white vinyl on roof and rear deck where the 6" X 9"'s are, dyed carpet and door arm rests black, black front seat covers, black steering wheel cover, white fire extinguisher, white HVAC face gauge, 5-speed, 117,000kms, VIPER alarm system with impact sensor, 2 sirens, and door lock/unlock feature, 2 NITTO nitro blue alarm lights (one on dash, one on centre console), cruise control, A/C (very functional!) power sunroof, 5" 10,000RPM monster tach with shift light, dual guage pod on window piller with VOLTMETER and WATER TEMP, in dash ALPINE tweeters with stock GM components and GM Radio, racing pedals, chopped shifter, BOSCH platinum +4 spark plugs (new), white side mirrors, white door handels, shaved emblems all around car, GTS bug deflector for hood, RKsport clear bumper lenses, RKsport clear corners with XENON bulbs (stock ones available), Side markers with XENON bulbs, XENON headlights, XEXON fogs (not stock fogs but available), 5 piece white grille kit, NITE-GLOW blue neon kit (4 pieces), strobe light kit in headlights, HP RACING COIL OVERS (stock ones available), White 16" PRIMAX touring mags (need tires), 15" winter rims with BRAND NEW winter tires, ground effects painted white for 2-tone effect, complete "roll call" along bottom of car, car runs excellent, tranny is smooth, clutch is excellent, oil and filter change every 1.5-2 months, trunk in progress (shaved key hole, stock Z24 lip and inner lights), re-located reverse lights with EURO style lights installed under EURO clear brake lights (stock ones available) winner of multiple awards in summer 2001.....1st place Domestic at the Import VS.Domestic show, 2nd place J-BODY PRO at the SCP 2nd gear. I am selling the car because of another up comming J-BODY project.... I am also giving the buyer a BRAND NEW never installed ALPINE V12 MRV-T707 600 watt 2-channel amp with the bill, it was never installed because i bought 2 X 1000 WATT amps for my 2 X 12" ALPINE type R's cause the MRV-T707 would not have been able to handle that power. I would like $11,000 for the car but I am willing to negociate a bit for this beauty.

To see pics of the car go to....

1-http://www.j-body-montreal.8m.com/ferguson.html
2-http://j-body.org/members/blitzfergie/cars/1/

As a special....if you want a black and white leather interior with a retail price of $2000.00 is available for half price! (Custom made from Streetforce)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back