92 jetta mk2 part out

Status
Not open for further replies.

335_E90

hey guys, i decided to part out my car because no one has been interested in buying it, its a 4 door, automatic, 188,000km, some rust, alot of good parts, anyone need anything at all let me know, and once i start selling parts, ill mark what i sold in this add, thanks alot
p.s if interested in the whole car, 600$ final

jais besoin dun axel beam clean pas de rouille ou tres peut ....vide ,pas besoin des tambour et etc...

pm moi le prix

i need a small list :D

any doors without rust
the mirror only of the driver side mirror
the wiper mechanism and arms (not motor)
ashtray

and trunk if its not rusted AT ALL

when i think of the rest i'll get back to u, pm me or email mesk@sympatico.ca when ur ready to give it up :p

I have a few things for my 1.8l 8v digi

I need a .....
-ISV (Idle stabilization valve)
-Altenator (preferably 90amp)
-Are the tires any good, i'm looking to get some original 13" for my pizza pans!
-trunk (if the other guy isn't taking it)
-grille+lights(are they stock or after?)

and i no there are some other things, but i'll let you no later when i can remember!

pm me please

fredobd:winshield in not cracked in very good shape, make an offer but i might only sell it once i sell the interior so it doesnt get ruined.

zexxx:ya probablement bcp de rouille mais pm moi un offre

jroc:i have an isv, make an offer, rebuilt alternator used not even 1000 km's make an offer, i have the trunk with very minor rust, and the front lights and grill also, its the stock grill and lights by the way

hey whats your email again? I think I might have accidentally deleted you. I saw you getting pulled over last night on atwater :p

oh.... well then I guess it was mistaken identity because it looked exactly like your car. Anyways good luck with the sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back