Winshield Washer nozzle lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Br0kWRX

No offense to anyone who has these, I just would like to know WHY anyone would put those on their car!? I've seen more and more of them this summer, it makes me want to puke!

But they've got to be popular... I'm seeing more and more of them.

I'm sure someone has some installed here, but they're just too shy, need I say embarassed, to say it.

ARE THEY POPULAR OR IS IT MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO.
NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE JUST AN EXPRESSION.

I think it's because the lights are a cheap/easy way to soup up your car...just like fog lights.

Im always the first to say "who cares, its his/her car, they can do whatever they want to it." But those light are just plain fugly! I agree, some people will buy the cheapest/cheasiest things to personally their car. But I know it can't feel good to have just about everyone laughing at how dumb it looks.

the nozzle lights are just like altezza's everydamn person from a 16 year old, to a soccer mom, to a grand father has them on their car, they are not original anymore, when the altezzas first came out, they were original, but now they are way overused, same thing with the nozzle lights, i would never put them on my car, but to each his own i guess

Nozzle lights have a function... They change color to indicate your windshield washer fluid.

Anyone has a picture of those lights I've never saw some! Yeah I know...I'm from the eastern township so thats why you dont see those! We're like 10 years behind everyone! :D

yeah my buddy gained a whopping 10bhp from them on his kia!

onyl 10????????

come on...........its MORE than THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey it's 10 hp from a kia, in fact it is proportionnal to the hp you had before

like of you put some on a ferrari you gain about 40hp

about 10% increase with led washer

the thing that would have been funny is to put one red and one blue and be able to have them open/close in sequence

you could turn them on, and they people would think it's the new furtive police cars :)

Personnellement c'est la chose la plus stupide que les fabriquant de pièces de char on pu sortir sur le marché. C'est donne un look de 75$ a mettre: alors p-flo et lumières complètement inutile, pas comme les side marker que a mon avis au moin ca décor et tu te fait plus voir des autres automobilistes. Mais tout le monde est libre de faire ce qu'il veut avec son $$$. Vive le monvement RICE et des petites lumières dans les winshields washer...

Question comme ca qui sait combein ca cout pour ca???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back