question

Status
Not open for further replies.

superman123

on my black 92 coupe 240sx which kind of bulbs should i put for my headlights? im on ebay theres like h1 bulbs and h4 bulbs, ones with blue overcoat... i have no idea i had boughten silverstars but they fkn sucked ineed better like bmw's i know stupid question i no shit about bulbs

I have Silverstars and they kick ass, but anyways, BMW's have HIDs, HID kits are 500$, there are no halogen bulbs that will be like that. Do you have a Silvia front end? They use H1 I believe, the pop-ups use sealed beam headlights, the code is H6054.

nah i dunt have the silvia front end just stock s13 front, i know their sealed but can someone check on ebay, they sell all kinds of bulbs h1 , h4 stuff like that... i jsut wana know which ones would be the best looking if anyone could do that for me greatly aprreciated :p

H1 and H4 will NOT fit in pop ups, you need H6054. Period.

Unless you have the H4 conversion thingies, but don't ask me about that, find out yourself.

lol nah but loojk on ebay they say that these headlights for a 89-94 240sx have h1 or h4 bulbs in them jsut check on ebay if u can and whcih noe would be good (search under 240sx headlights)

It doesn't matter what eBay says, they will not fit! If you want, order them and try to fit them, you won't be able to!

for the 5th time, you need an H4 conversion. No offense guy, but if you're gonna ask questions about something you know nothing about, don't question the guy who answers you with very precise information.

PS: Clicked on your links and yes those will fit since they are conversion kits.

okok dude chill thx for the info was jsut clearing things up for myself... do u guysl ike the look of the second link i gave u ???

if you only need the H4 hid kits, we have them instock.

2 years warranty, 25% thinnier ballasts, GE burners, Hi-low are available, and if you dont have a commercial address... importing hid kits would be way more expensive than buying from us

HID_MTL said:
if you only need the H4 hid kits, we have them instock.

2 years warranty, 25% thinnier ballasts, GE burners, Hi-low are available, and if you dont have a commercial address... importing hid kits would be way more expensive than buying from us
You got any kits instock for Zenki S14's ? Or is it basically just a universal model ? I don't know crap about how it works. Its just the bulb itself or the whole casing thats changed ? Neway ne info would appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back