adjustable coilovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
H&R for VDubs.
coilovers.jpg

It depends for what car. If its for volks, i think its BILSTEIN if its for Honda, BILSTEIN or TODA (fightex) make the best ones.

a couple of question comes to mind when discussing a coil over application, before talking brands, what are you looking for in a coil over?, which car?, all year driven?, driving style? budget? etc...

then you find a shop and a tech that nows what they are talking about and that sells more then one brand...just try to stay away from the cheap stuff...

I want to lower my vr 6 , keep 15 inch mags. Want a comfortable ride, not to bumpy, everyday driver, and be able to raise it in the winter if need be.

I'm looking for just about the same thing, but on a 2.0L GTI. Driven year round, on 17" summer, 15" winter. What would be the best? Coilovers, or shocks and springs?

I'm telling you, BILSTEIN is the best for VW [in terms of handling] . I'm sure Rainman will agree with me.

for a VW or an Audi I do believe that Bilstein and/or H&R make the best value for the money kits...H&R even made my spec race kit for the Beetle...valved to my specs (they where kind of flabergasted at my set ups!..lol). I can refer customer who have them in any type of chassis setup, A2,A3,A4 and Audi A4,S4 etc...

Stéphane, ma voiture est une scirocco 16v 1987 2.1L et je vais faire du solo 1 l'été prochain, je vais tout de même conduire ma voiture dans la rue, et je désire un peu de comfort.

Alors, devrais-je choisir les coilovers H&R réguliers (comparativement à ultra-low) ou bien les Apex racing qui ont plus de 20 ajustements pour l'amortisseur?

Pa

hum bonne question....impossible a repondre comme ca sur le net...faudrais que tu vienne me voir...je te montrerai different set up...tu pourras en essayer une coupe et tu me dira ce que tu en pense...

I'm just curious to know who can machine me or where could I get a kit to install into the strut tower and get maximum camber or to set the car for 1/4 miles,the following for front Mc Pherson suspension : mounting hats with 5/8" dia. spherical bearing, upper spring locators, thrust races, needle bearings, and mounting plates to be able to adjust up to approx. -4° camber and all this to use with 2 1/2" ID coilover springs...

Stéphane: Étant donné que je travaille de 8:30 à 16:30 au centre-ville, quand serait le meilleur moment pour te rencontrer (hors de mes heures de travail)?

Aussi j'ai quelques questions à te poser à propos du cours de pilotage d'avril prochain (je suis déjà inscrit).

Pa

En passant, je m'aime pas le téléphone! J'aime mieux avoir les gens en avant de moi quand je leur parle!

Pa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back