radio cd sony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by civic20
as tu une photo de ton radio????
Je ne suis pas sur si c'est celle-la u'il vend, mais voice la CDX-L350 (la nouvelle).
CDX-L350_product_image.jpg

Is it possible to have install this with my casette than came with the car? I have the original Honda casetter player in my car, i was wondering if i can install this with the casette. Will it work with both? Like if i play a tape, will the remote work for the tape too? Or just the CD player? Please help me out, thanks!

Originally posted by VTEC_RYDAZ
Is it possible to have install this with my casette than came with the car? I have the original Honda casetter player in my car, i was wondering if i can install this with the casette. Will it work with both? Like if i play a tape, will the remote work for the tape too? Or just the CD player? Please help me out, thanks!
In theory, if this deck has an AUX Input, it should work. But why would you keep a Tape deck in your car, there is no point in buying an aftermarket HU if your going to be playing cassettes. Cassette quality is horrible, It's going to distort really fast, you may as well, just buy it, and switch to CD only.

I've got A LOT of tapes so then i'd have to convert them to CD... But then all those tapes sure would mean A LOT of cd's so... I don't want to waste all these cd's on them.

yeah

draite ca 99altimagxe:bigup:

135$ yé a toi bing240180

pis oui cest la bonne photo en haut,merci encore 99altimagxe

think fast baby!!!!!!!!

en réalité,sur un post post précédent,mon radio étais a 165$,et la yé a 135$ car jai besoin de cash au plus criss pour la peinture de mon new body-kit,car mon gars de body na pas tenu sa parole et me charche 150$ de plus pour la job(un osti batard).alors je crois que mon pris a asser chuter.;)

think fast baby!!!!!!!!is a ****ing good deal!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back