who make the LIGHTEST wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

sspikey

Legacy Member
we had strongest now for lightest. i know racing hart and Mugen have some nice light ones. who else?

For the guys with pre 92 stangs (with the 4 lug) the 10 hole stock ford rims are very light and are quite good for the front. You cant really fit slicks on them though.

volks racing makes light wheels, racing hart...there are a bunch of companies that make light wheels.....

but the lightest of all i think is the 13' Tom's slick wheel...it weighs prcatically nothing!

BBS makes some mad light wheels too. Volk racing is known world wide for their lightweight wheels.

MAtt

We have a set of F1 wheels off the Micheal Schumacher Ferrari from last year. They were used in a practice event and re-finished by BBS. The fron one weighs.....5.9lbs!! It's insane. If you are in the store check them out on the wheel wall and pick one up. Just don't drop it!

OMG ill make sure to steal one next time i go. i had VIP passes 3 years ago for the pits and touched one tire. i was in pain for 20 minutes cuz those tires are boiling hot when they come off the cars.

Si tu enleve du poids sur le drivetrain tu augmente tes performances...

SSR et Advan font de tres légeres aussi

SSR a des 17'' a 11 lbs si mes souvenirs sont bons.

Volk Racing TE-37 MAG is the lightest wheels for it's size I think the 17's weigh like 8lbs...they are money though and you need to do a single lug conversion.

SSR make some decent ones, I think mine are about 16.5LBS in 17x7.5, BBS too but carefull with them...not all are forged and not all are particularly light weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back