MP3 Cd Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jebus

Legacy Member
I used to have one from Kenwood. It worked well except for the fact that it had a 4 second gap between songs...so for me it SUCKED...i always listen to DJ mixes and a 4 second gap just kills any mix your listening too...

so im asking does anyone know if they all do the same or just the kenwood???

Thanks

Originally posted by L-K
I used to have one from Kenwood. It worked well except for the fact that it had a 4 second gap between songs...so for me it SUCKED...i always listen to DJ mixes and a 4 second gap just kills any mix your listening too...

so im asking does anyone know if they all do the same or just the kenwood???

Thanks
some do have that problem, but sometimes it may be a glitch, and will be fixed under warranty. I know that Sony had a similar problem with theirs, and the HU was replaced under warranty. It doesn't hurt to call Kenwood and find out! Also Kenwood isnt known for quality, your better off going with a higher end radio. But since you already have the Kenwood, I'd suggest just checking with the manufacturer, because I know how expensive radios are! :D

i emailed kenwood and they said it was normal....and they said something like that will be a common problem that will last for a while...something about loading time

i ended up returning it....the only reason i got that one was because i had a kenwood shuttle in the trunk...till now i still have my tape with a changer in the back...OLD SCKOOL ROCKS!!!:D

Originally posted by L-K
i emailed kenwood and they said it was normal....and they said something like that will be a common problem that will last for a while...something about loading time

i ended up returning it....the only reason i got that one was because i had a kenwood shuttle in the trunk...till now i still have my tape with a changer in the back...OLD SCKOOL ROCKS!!!:D
Well, most players aren't supposed to take that long to load and buffer the song. It shoould play just like a CD. Kenwood just probably uses a bad/slow decoder.

which brand should i go for if im looking into a mp3 player for the car??
i hear sony is bad also

so there is no delay time between songs even continuous non stop mixes??

how much did it cost you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back