How much for good body and paint job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

5-PoInT-0

I am looking to get the bubble on my quarter panel and some bubbles around my sunroof which i can tell has already been done in the past. Im looking to get a real good job done so that it never comes out again considering it will never be driven in the winter. I also want it completely repainted flawlessly gloss black. The car is a 1987 Ford mustang GT, also if anyone of you know good places to get it done, please tell me where i'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

it cost me 3700 for the complete paint job
i cant help you choosing a place cause im from granby and i think its too far for you hehe

dis toi que la job que tu vas avoir va etre en consideration avec le prix que tu payes...

pas en bas de 2000$ certain pour une belle job

Without seeing your car, nobody is able to give you an honest answer .....go out and check a few places with your car for estimates . Some very good and recomendable bodyshops advertise here, patronise them for the dollars they spend to keep the site in motion ;)

ViNcE42 said:
it cost me 3700 for the complete paint job
i cant help you choosing a place cause im from granby and i think its too far for you hehe

This is about right for the type of paint job you're looking for. My cousin redid his with like 7 coats of clear, '81 stang evaluated at $50 000, he paid around the above mentioned price but it was a few years ago (10). Lets say 7 coats is a little excessive, you can still expect today to pay the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back