for the love of god,why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

red cherokee

why is it that everytime a post is made,it gets way off the subject and a feud begins?its kinda pathetic to see actually,for example lowlife4ever is trying to sell his car,and people have to start another subject in a post that is not relative to what they are saying!it doesnt tke a university degree to stay in topic,so why is it so hard for some people!

i dont think people realize that when they do this they make a joke out of this site!

Soooo what about those HABS.....
Just jooking dont kick my ass RED.

You heard the guy STAY ON TOPIC !!

Lazyness to start another topic or simply feeling compelled to reply something, even if it's off-topic! replying something off-topic directed to a specific person! Tendency to use this board as a chat room. Overuse of the General section!

nothing serious really and you'll find it everywhere else! Trick is to simply ingore the off-topic replies in a thread and discipline ourselves to reply only if it adds something to the subject.

It would be so in a perfect world, then again we'd all drive the speed limit in a perfect world so ... :)

DAMN CHEROKEE IS RIGHT THIS TOPIC IS WAY OFF ALREADY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mmmMMmmm....redheads...its like eating an orange!

ooOps...off topic...damn Red..its so hard to stay on track!

i started this post cause,alot of people on the board are sick of the not stayting in topic thing,and because of it this is why alot of people are not on the board as much!including myslef!

I agree with RED its getting real stupid!!!!!
I thought it was a car site not a joker site!!!!!
If it keeps up I'm Gone!!!!!!

Maybe I'll ask Danny to make a section just for my tech that way I don't have to read about the junk that is said!!!!!!

or maybe you should have the authority to erase any stupid comment or post
it would make the topics soo much more car oriented
im serious

plus i think danny should make a section called GATHERINGSt
for like people who whant a too meet for go kart or just for the monthly gatherings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back