Snap On Digital Techwrench (torque wrench) 5-100ft/lbs 3/8ths drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickZED

Legacy Member
exact model is TECH2FR100

comes out to be around $700 if you buy this thing from the truck, I didnt buy it from the truck because I found a bit better deal, but it was still new when i bought it last year. I paid around $600 with tax, im looking for 450 cash for the wrench! Ive used it maybe 30 times in the last year, and obviously have kept very good care of it and it looks brand new still.

Here are the specs:
Description:

* TECHWRENCH® FEATURES
* Accuracy (Ratchet Models) 2%CW, 3% CCW.
* Each button has ONLY one function (power on, select unit of measure, increase fastener torque setting, decrease fastener torque setting).
* All models include 3 "AA" batteries for power.
* Comfortable, non-slip grip handle.
* Stand on handle bottom keeps tool from rolling off flat surface.
* Flex-head ratchet moves 15°.
* All models have a Low Battery Indicator and Auto-Shut-Off (after 2 minutes idle).
* Designed to withstand shocks without failure.
* Splash-proof, protects against water and most automotive shop fluid.
* Complies with ISO-6789-2003 and ASME B107-28-2005 Standards.
* EU/CE—DE, ES, FR, IT, NL, PT, UK.
* Includes storage case.

Stock # TECH2FR100
Name Torque Wrench, Electronic, TECHWRENCH, Flex Ratchet, 5 to 100 ft. lbs., 3/8" drive
Square Drive, inches 3/8
Head Type Sealed Flex Ratchet
Gear Teeth 36
Gear Action 10º
Range, in. lb. 60-1200
Range, ft. lb. 5-100
Range, N•m 6.7-135
Head Depth, inches 5/8
Head Width, inches 1 5/32
Operating Temperature 40-110°F (5-42°C)
Storage Temperature 0 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
Humidity up to 90% non-condensing
Housing Color Red
Ratchet Service Kit RKRF936
Length, inches 17 1/4

img66032hg.jpg

$450 if anyone around here is baller enough to even own one of these :dunno:

Last edited:
when it was calibrated the thing was measured to be around 0.1% accuracy i think at 50ft-lbs and 0.2% at 100ft-lbs.

this is serious shit, mastercraft wrenches and tool sale wrenches have accuracy around 10%, i would rather just use my hand and guess then waste my money on wrenches like that!

we have that at school im always have shotgun to torque my bolts its really too easy with that later on ill probably get one like those

the wrench was bought exactly 1 year ago

i am not exactly sure of the extent of the guarentee, but snapon is usually lifetime... im not sure about their electronics though.

i told you what im asking for it... it says clearly in the thread

where the hell do you think i bought it from? add tax, shipping, how much is 440 plus all that?

this thing is brand new, its not like we are talking deli meat here, it doesnt expire. i never said my price was firm but im not willing to let it go for peanuts either.

i told you what im asking for it... it says clearly in the thread

where the hell do you think i bought it from? add tax, shipping, how much is 440 plus all that?

this thing is brand new, its not like we are talking deli meat here, it doesnt expire. i never said my price was firm but im not willing to let it go for peanuts either.

NickZED said:
comes out to be around $700 if you buy this thing from the truck, I didnt buy it from the truck because I found a bit better deal, but it was still new when i bought it last year. I paid around $600 with tax

You claim that you got a bit better deal than if you bought it off the truck.

Now you say it cost you more because you had to pay shipping.

If I buy a new one off the truck with no discounts, a bill so I can claim it on my taxes, and a 1 year warranty since it's electronic it will cost me $501.32 including taxes so saying it's worth $700.00 is quite a stretch.

If I have my cousin in the US order me one it will cost me $323.50 USD plus around 13% exchange which would put it at around $365.55 CAD

Now if you were in my shoes what would you do?

I am seriously interested in buying it but not for that price.

Best of luck with your sale.

BTW did you see the one on ebay?http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SNAP-ON-3-8-TORQUE-WRENCH-TECH2FR100-TECHWRENCH-NO-RES_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43991QQihZ011QQitemZ320020542094QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Last edited:
Dude, first of all what the **** are you trying to do? Are you ****ed in the head? This is a for sale thread not a debate thread, if you dont like it or my price then go **** yourself.

Second, what gives you the assumption that the truck charges the same as online? They dont, not where i checked. They told me well over 700 bucks from the truck, which is why i seeked other alternatives and bought it online.

Third, if its so ****ing cheap for you to buy it from the USA then ****ing do it. Why are you in my thread? I dont give a **** about the states, most people wouldnt buy it from the states, which is why my price is based on the canadian market.

Finally, WHY TEH **** ARE YOU SHOWING ME EBAY AUCTIONS? ARE YOU ****ING STUPID? this isnt ebay, you are one ****ing thick headed mother****er. what makes you think im so desperate to sell it? I am not, not at all. I posted it for sale, if someone is interested in saving $100 or maybe more then this is a nice oppertunity.

like i ****ing said 3 ****ing times now, my price is $450 and i am not going to hold that to my grave. You want me to post it for $300 on here so that some idiots can shoot me $100 offers? Get ****ing realistic, pull your head out of your ass, and if you dont like what you see then move the **** on.

Dude, first of all what the **** are you trying to do? Are you ****ed in the head? This is a for sale thread not a debate thread, if you dont like it or my price then go **** yourself.

Second, what gives you the assumption that the truck charges the same as online? They dont, not where i checked. They told me well over 700 bucks from the truck, which is why i seeked other alternatives and bought it online.

Third, if its so ****ing cheap for you to buy it from the USA then ****ing do it. Why are you in my thread? I dont give a **** about the states, most people wouldnt buy it from the states, which is why my price is based on the canadian market.

Finally, WHY TEH **** ARE YOU SHOWING ME EBAY AUCTIONS? ARE YOU ****ING STUPID? this isnt ebay, you are one ****ing thick headed mother****er. what makes you think im so desperate to sell it? I am not, not at all. I posted it for sale, if someone is interested in saving $100 or maybe more then this is a nice oppertunity.

like i ****ing said 3 ****ing times now, my price is $450 and i am not going to hold that to my grave. You want me to post it for $300 on here so that some idiots can shoot me $100 offers? Get ****ing realistic, pull your head out of your ass, and if you dont like what you see then move the **** on.

swearing is bad....mkayyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back