why rice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

red cherokee

hi people,why do they call cheesy things on cars rice,if you think about it rice usually means asian,but have any of you really looked at the cars in asia,they are tottally insane!barely any cosmetics doen,just crazy speed machines!i think its time we get a new saying to replace rice!

I got one!!!!!

Sappy,Pepsi,Slow and Slower,Blingy,Loudish,Corny............

red, thats a good point, however you ever seen some of the cars the asians drive here? Alot of them dont have much taste. For example, that I can remember, there was a Silver Integra I used to see everyday on my way to school, owned by an asian dude. Nice guy but has no taste in style. He had what looked to be a 5-inch exhaust, 3-4 gauges on the the drivers side winshield beam (on a turboless car, guess he wanted to keep watch on oil temp and fuel pressure), 15" black mags with a pinkish rim around the mag, and a 4inch winsield banner, that said something like Shinobi, or ****zuka (or something, some japanese word that started with an 'Sh').
Those were just the visible mods from the outside, on the inside he had those little bouncing spring things that bounce around on your dash. The car was an automatic (the 5 inch exhaust *helps alot*, when you can't even build up the high RPM pressure needed to benefit from an exhaust that big). Anyways I could go on, but my point is that around here, their cars are ugly! Thats just in my opinion, and it diesn't go for all, just for some that try and go a little overboard on their mods.

How 'bout $hitty? When I see a car that I dont like I call it $hitty. Theres no point beating around the bush with childish names...tell it like it is!:D :D

Why rice...

1. Because most of the people don't put the right seasoning (engine and suspension mods) for it to taste any good.

2. Because it gets soft when you cook it.

3. Because it's easy to burn rice!

4. Because rice is not expensive. (stickers, Canadian Tire exhaust tip, lighted window washer squirters...)

Pa

i hate them, thats all. get outa my way with your ****ty spoiler or il peel all your stickers off!!!!!

i think its cause of stuff like this :lol:
ricer1.jpg

ricer2.jpg

OH MMMYYYYY GGGGGGOOOOODDDDDDDD

That is the worst RICE i've ever seen! i doubt he drives like that but still!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! That is tooo funny!!!!!

Now I'm guessing he's making fun of ricers!! That's too funny.

The rice think started in California when asian motorcycles stated to be imported to america. The harley fans used to call them rice-rockets because they were fast, but they thought they were ugly like @#%$.

I guess you can figure out the rest.

i just call them kids that have too much money but dont have enough time. but whatever always fun to make moneyo off ignorant people that think having an exhaust thats really l9oud and 19 inch mags make you fast. expecially when theyre automatic. ive seen so many guys who get preludes in automatic cuz they cant drive manual.

Re: integra

A different way of making a statement to all the ricers!!!!!!!!!!

I think it gonna work!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back