Default on Coupes

Status
Not open for further replies.

KRABSTARR

hey everyhumanbody,

i got a coupe from the states like 2 months ago and the car is in amazing shape (besides for a coupel of dings), anywho, the framerails were in really great shape...few patch ups......but the thing that confuses me is that my rocker on the driver side in the back of the car (where the rocker joins the quarter pannel) is freekin rotten....its not evern funny, so i failed inspection once becasue i left the rust there and a second time because i rebuilt it by doing shitty welds fast.....so i was just woundering if that is a default in the design of coupes or i am just unlucky and god hates me and i should just kill everybody now becasue im not goin to heaven anyways:dunno: .....and could somebody point me to the direction where i can buy a rocker pannel(not form dealership because those guys are money hungry(190 per rocker*blah* )

thank you

dont be a cheap bastard and buy it from the dealer youll save you big time and have a better looking result whit less effort

you should pray god for the fact that they are available, now grab that wallet and be a man

the thing is i couldnt care less abouyt the freekin rocker since im "sideskirting" em probly...ill probably look for a 240 that has a good rocekr and chop it off :bigup: ....i see a couple parked on the street...im sure they wont mind:yikes: ....if anybody has a scrap 240 with a minty driver rocker please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back