Body Kit pour Porsche Boxter entre 97-99 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the caractere front bumper with carbon fiber and gt3 side skirts on mine.Looks good(at least for me).But i'm getting rid of the car by the end of the summer.Parts fit perfectly as if it they were oem.

dave

MadeInChina said:
I have the caractere front bumper with carbon fiber and gt3 side skirts on mine.Looks good(at least for me).But i'm getting rid of the car by the end of the summer.Parts fit perfectly as if it they were oem.

dave

got pics?

how much will you be selling btw?
year?model?KM?

if im asking its cause im looking for something new ;) and had my eye on a porsche

persianrider said:
got pics?

year?model?KM?

if im asking its cause im looking for something new ;) and had my eye on a porsche
It's a 99 with 31 000km.Like my previous car(s2k) I was able to use it about once a week.Pretty much a waste of money.I want to get something a bit more usefull,like a cayenne or cayenne S.

Don't have any pic with me(at work).Will try to post 1 later.

persianrider said:
got pics?

year?model?KM?

why would you even consider a boxster???

Mr Blue said:
why would you even consider a boxster???

its not all about speed....

if you really want to know im looking for something i can drop the top and enjoy the sun

S2000 was my priority but so many damn kids in the west have it that im more unique in my type-s at this point :p ....

im also looking at M Roadster/350Z/TT/Boxster

undecided for now and will test drive them anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back