Took some random pics of my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

logik23

Legacy Member
Some might be blury cause I don't have a tripod and I had a longer exposition cause it was getting dark.

DSCN3331.jpg

DSCN3341.jpg

DSCN3339.jpg

DSCN3347.jpg

DSCN3344.jpg

DSCN3351.jpg

DSCN3352.jpg

clean!!!:bigup: me like very much!!!!!!!! hey i see your supporting JDM racing motors very good shop you know Wali???

SR22DET, I was ganna lower it more, but I wanted to get spacers first to see what it looks like, I;m thinking 15mm front and 25mm rear, it'll make the rims 16x7 +20 and 16x7 +10, but I'll need to roll the rear fenders a bit cause my tires are bulging a bit. (225 on a 7J)

200sxBoY, I don't want no CA, but I might go see you if I need anything for my KA-T next summer :bigup:

justincredible, of course I know Wali :D He's ganna hook me up with my 25mm spacers, I just gotta find time to go pick them up, lol.

btw, it's hard to see, but my plate lights, side markers, third brake light and turn signals (even though they are off) are all LEDs, can you tell? lol

Perfect, hope to hear about you then ! :D
Justincredible , i had the chance to speak with Waly, he really is a nice guy !

reaaaaaly nice car...i like the pic of the arse....she looks celan....cant wait to get my ca18 in and make my coupe look that clean(im doin everything at once)

Jattend mes hub 5 bolt pis y faut jme trouver des mags 5 bolt! lol (en passant, si quelqun veux acheter mes mags, y vont etre a vendre bientot)

Hatchy came out looking good in the end. Did you complete the job yourself or gave in and paid someone ? I'm wanting to do my trunk muself but fear the work especially since some rust has appeared arround the mounting area.

Also, hwo compicated is a 5 bolt conversion? Can I just jack my car up, un bolt wheels, brakes and then some sort of bold holds in the hub??

I'm asking cause I'd do it myself during storage this winter.

Yeah, I know the offset sucks, when i bought them, I was told they were 16x8, but when I got them, I checked the stamp and their 16x7 :-( (16x8 +35 is nto that bad) anyways, I'm getting 5 bolt conversion hubs so it's pretty easy, and I do all my own work, paying for labor is for pussies. But even tho from far the hatch looks good, it looks like shit from up close, I'm ganna compound and wax it and see what happens, but I really suck at body work so it's one thing that I'll be a pussy about and get someone else to do it lol, but all the mechanical stuff I do myself. Anyways, if you need help for the 5 lug swap, I'd be happy to be of some assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back