Crazy Rally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
crap! I probably should have posted it in the Photos/Videos section... :smokin:

Get Bell ExpressVu, it's not that expensive. Speedvision, TNN (lots of tuner show on the weekend), BBC (Top Gear), DW Tv (German tv shows about cars, but in English), 4 ctv sportsnet, Raptors TV, Men Tv, SexTV...

Pa

I know...its just I'd rather spend the money on my car..

I might not post that much but when I do....its worth checking out!

It's a guy from Quebec that supposedly did the video. Have you listen how the lyrics just fit well with the images. Great work that make me dream.

ya i know , i love that song also wich makes the video even better ! ya the music matches the video perfectly , those pictures we'rent from quebec but maybe they were made by aguy from quebec , you know that big fall down the hill ?? i saw that live on t.v. , and the guy is still alive !!!!!!!

Yeah that was a nasty crash, focus hit some patch of dirt on tarmac in a really tight turn by a cliff. Musta hurt, he left on a stretcher if Im not mistaken.

I saw it 2 or 3 weeks ago also on speedvision.

Re: .

I HOPE HE LEF TON A STRETCHER LOL !!!! i saw on on the amasing world of gilette or some show like that on rds !

thats an old rally from about a month ago on rds like some people said but those cars ARE amazing. some of the best tuners work on those cars. ahhhhh if only we could have new gearboxes at every race :)

i know , i think most of the of the video snap shots we're takin from france rally grand prix's ! not sure though

I GOT GOOSEBUMPS !!!!

That's some serious driving ... and editing! For all the major event to fall on cue like that, it takes some good editing skills!

Chalk-up another one to keep alongside the "getaway in Stockholm" !! Those guy makes it look easy! :)

yup, all 3 of them:

Getaway in paris (moto drive thru traffic. Bad images, bad sound but still nice)

Getaway in Stockholm 1 (with a porsche 911. Not as impressive as the 2nd but still good)

Getaway in Stockholm 2 The best and my inspiration for day to day driving ! :D

Now i got this rally video to complete m'ah collection! It's coming along nicely ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back