its it me, or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CANADAM

Legacy Member
who the hell is teaching kids to drive nowadays? last night when i got home from TimHortons (power failure) some kid had his civic so far up my front lawn that i sware he musta been doing at least 60kph on the icy road in front of my house!!! so i help the kid off my lawn and he gives me this " hey, thanx dude, i didnt realise how fast i was going!!" i asked him what he was trying to do, he said HANDBRAKE TURNS, but he forgot to turn the steering wheel!!!!! He finally takes off but not B4 one of his buddies comes along in a black blazer and almost takes us both out!!! from now on any kid on my front lawn is getting a beating!!!!

yeah...at least we were smart enough to take our dumbness to the dump in st donat. And turn the steering wheel!!

Matt

I still can't believe we didn't get stuck that time. Man...we were dumb! "Yup, looks lie about a foot of snow. Four low and nail the gas ought to do it!!"

matt

Matt, trust me its a road!! but Adam, why are we passing skidoos? smile, dont make eye contact and keep going!!!!

What can I say....you were bugging me that night. My plan obviously didn't work though, cause you're still here. Actually, Alexis paid me to do it. lol

Matt

cool this post went from kids losing control and ending up on my front lawn to the inbread population of Saint-Donat. Matt you going up this weekend?

I doubt it...I still feel like crap. Sore throat and zero energy.
Gotta love the whole -5 to +10 temperature thing. It gets me every time.

Matt

oh @#%$ turbo you are so right. 90% of kids these days my ages dont know how to drive. its sick. but some of us do:) handbrake turn what the @#%$ is wrong with that kid? probably had mommy's car. but dont think all of us cant drive. some of us actually do! so please dont beat me if i ever get close to you :)

btw can anyone explain to me what tha round shaped object in front of you does?i think is called a sterring circle?
j/k

No no no silly, that is the view finder. You have to look through the top portion of that cirlce thingy so you can see which buttons you are pushing on the dash. Those things that look like you should put your feet on them in the foot well are actually for your hands. You have to lie down with your head up and your stomach on the seat, feet in the rear passenger compartment in order to do it properly. You'll see, things will be much easier that way!

Matt

damn kids , your right ss , some cant drive , but some can , these idiots ever heard of parking lots after 9 o clock ?? ahahah
stupid amateurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back