AC Long Reach Floor Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMS_Mark

DK13HLQ floor jack. We have 6 units in stock here in MONTREAL. Due to the poor US exchange rate however, we have had to increase the price from 545$ to 595$ CAD.

Fits under 3.5" up to 30" reach. 4.5" up to 36"
Lifts 27" high. Detailed pictures under the tools section of the MSI products page at http://www.mooresport.com/

We also have the rubber pads available for existing customers, seal kits and the new style wheels (with the o-ring on them) are on the way.

You can roll these jacks across the floor while actually having a conversation on the phone they are so quiet. Same as used by professional race teams across the globe.

Any questions, please e-mail or contact us via the website.
514-312-5421 is the shop phone. Next order will be in 2 months or so. Get them while they are here in stock.

-mark

tools4.jpg

tools5.jpg

tools6.jpg

tools7.jpg

Last edited:
I have to say its an amazing jack, I have a DK20Q which is 1 step down It I truly love it.

Good luck with the sale of an amazing product, altho I don't think anyone on This forum will realize the value and quality of this product

We never know, kind of figured that a good spot to sell a racing jack is on a racing forum. Do you have Nic's old jack?
-mark

4 left, going fast!
It appears that all the US suppliers can no longer import them from Denmark, starting to become a little difficult to get.
-mark

come and see it in ACTION at the track on monday, I will be there with the EcuteK STI for some more testing and fun at St-Eustache.

I alway use the AC jack's at th track so you can try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back