New Boomerang

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DannyITR

Check out the new Boomerang 2. I would love to get one but don't have the cash. They garantee your car will be recovered. If the car moves without their device attatched to your keys, the tracking is automatically turned on-no more calling in. This otta get the damn theves.

www.boomerangtracking.com

It should say on the website.

$500 and $10/month afterwards.

The header I want is the same price as NOS and I'd rather get the header.

all headers are the same. just some cost 500$ more than others. get cheap headers wrap them in exhaust wrap to keep the temperature down under the hood and knowone will know what type of header your running.+youl save about 300$.

If i had a type R, I would have like 2 boomerangs on it,, R's are one of the most stolen cars,, Danny you better protect it!

i agree with vr6 , best and cheapest alarm system , it cant fail ! lol

at grills civic's are also big time stolen cars in quebec !

I would love to get the bommerang but no $$$$ right now.

I disagree about the header. The good headers will make noticable more hp on the dyno and help you for future mods down the road. They are also less likely to crack.

Turbo...you should seriously start your own Turbo cult!! :lol:

oops...I think we changed the original topic...don't want to piss off Red!!

Boomerang is great! yeah!!

What happens when the battery in your keychain transponder is dead but you don't know it (obviously), you got the Boomerang security team on your ass!!!

About the dog idea, you really want a dog dribbling on your seats?!?
If it rains, your car smells like a wet dog...

If I get a dog in my car, will he died when I store my car?

I think the dog would get a heart attack from the way I drive!

Pa

Danny, you would actually spend that much on a header that will give you 1-2 hp more than a signifigantly less expensive one!! what a waste of money belive me you won't feel 2hp or even double that in a car that has 200hp,
In my opion the TypeR manifold is very well matched for the motor and you probably won't need headers until the maotor is modified . not cai or headers those are not mods

the old boomerang is better to me. if it gets stolen just call them. and it must be like 200$ now since the new one came out. but hey whatever works.

I beg to differ on that one, I think the new one is better for the vast majority of people...

Someone could have stolen my car 8 hours ago and I would not have noticed! That's plenty of time for them to slice it and dice it and spit away the carcass!!!

What happens when you are at work of school, do you always have an eye on your car!?!

Pa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back