s15 front clip

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellraiser56

how much would it cost for an s15 conversion on a 91 240sx? or to import an entire s15 front clip?
do you kno of any places in Mtl?

logik shut the **** up you wore like that too , you arent a difference from him hes going to college and you arent doing shit but just dissing people you dont even know

logik23 said:
Are you like 12? Do you even have your license? Even have a car? www.google.com
logik ur the biggest retard out there, on every fkin thread i see you complaining and putting other ppl down. if you dont have anything good to say then stfu.
theres a reason why i posted my question in the NISSAN section, cause i read a post a little while back where a guy did his in Mtl.
and yes i am searching on google but not every little garage in Mtl can be found saying that they do s15 conversions...
:squintfin

Oh right, I don't work or go to school, I spend my days on here.......

There was a time when I was that clueless, I asked questions and people gave me shit, so I searched, I read forums instead of asking dumbass questions and I called places to get quotes, I didn't start 2 diffrent threads about stupid ass swaps that have been talked about before. And were not talking about asking a real question here, were talking about the 100th thread about swapping a random engine because stock for stock it's more powerful then an SR or the 100th thread about someone who saw something way cool in Super Street like an S15 front end and wanted that shit for his car.

Dude, the Answer to your Question :

Call Automotion when you have the money, but your first step should be to buy a Good Base, S14 for the S15 Silvia Front Clip, you can Call some JDM Shops, without the Engine youre looking at arround 2500-3500, with Engine youre looking at about 6 Thousand. If I were you I would do the engine and drop an SR instead of the S15 Front End. Its Expensive and NOT Bolt On. Youll need to do quite a bit of moding, unless you buy somethign made for it pre fabricated.

Do the Engine first :)

i saw a front clip at osaka . if u have the money go there , but this is like 2 weeks ago , so i donno if it still there .logik has a point u should do ur researched dont forget ur in montrealracing .even i had my time with these guyz, but dont take it seriously , he also has a good point by calling places becuz not every garage can do it and some will charge u alot for something thay do everyday.

my friends have been tryign to convince me to do the s15 front end on my s14. **** that. its a waste of money imho. why would i spend 3000$+ just on parts, not even labor or painting, to make my car look like an s15, when i could put that money into the motor and run 11's....

I saw Automotion - do a Acura Integra with a S15 front, Hillarious/UGLY AS SIN, anyways the clip @ OSAKA is Clean and its Grey, I asked them n they wanted 2500 which is worth it but then they changed their mind n said 3500, so check arround, but first priority is SR20DET Swap, youll be much happier to hear a Blow Off Valve than looking @ your S14.5. :0 thats my .02 Good Luck anyways, let me know when youre doing the engine swap, ill help you out bro.

logik23 said:
Oh right, I don't work or go to school, I spend my days on here.......

There was a time when I was that clueless, I asked questions and people gave me shit, so I searched, I read forums instead of asking dumbass questions and I called places to get quotes, I didn't start 2 diffrent threads about stupid ass swaps that have been talked about before. And were not talking about asking a real question here, were talking about the 100th thread about swapping a random engine because stock for stock it's more powerful then an SR or the 100th thread about someone who saw something way cool in Super Street like an S15 front end and wanted that shit for his car.
yea so since people dissed the shit out of you now you get revenge on other people? im very sorry if people are not as smart as you are to look on google and find front clips there and if he has money and likes the s15 look why not make a conversion?? stop hating and be normal...

If he has the money, he can go down to a bodyshop and get it done righ tnow, if he had the money he wouldn't be asking us, he's asking us because he's like 14 and he doesn't have a penny and he doesn't have a car!

logik23 said:
If he has the money, he can go down to a bodyshop and get it done righ tnow, if he had the money he wouldn't be asking us, he's asking us because he's like 14 and he doesn't have a penny and he doesn't have a car!

then what would be the purpose of forum's ???:dunno:

Patrik said:
then what would be the purpose of forum's ???:dunno:

Sharing relevant information, if he asked me if he should get subframe collars or solid bushings, I would have answered him, but it's the fact that he asked about such an over covered subject that pisses me off.

logik23 said:
Sharing relevant information, if he asked me if he should get subframe collars or solid bushings, I would have answered him, but it's the fact that he asked about such an over covered subject that pisses me off.
qft.

logik23 said:

problem is that people are getting lazyer buy the minute.. so i guess we are all have to live with that

there should be a prize when you press on search so some people would actually press on it :run:

Patrik said:
problem is that people are getting lazyer buy the minute.. so i guess we are all have to live with that

there should be a prize when you press on search so some people would actually press on it :run:
ya but everyone was like that once ...

Driftian said:
ya but everyone was like that once ...
and what keeps us from bringing that phase to a stop by not answering questions that have alrdy been answered. Don't get me wrong, I don't know half of what most ppl in this section know, and no question is too stupid when its never been asked and answered before, but comon this one is slowly catching up to all the Sr swap questions and its ruining the quality of this section IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back