WTB busted/ Skyline turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

rydz

Hi Guys

I'm looking to purchase a dead or broken turbo out of a Skyline RB20/25.

I want to make up a replacement for the busted ceramic turbos,but something bolt on.

If anyone has a line on a core RB20 turbo let me know,I promise to share what I find out

Thanks
Paulo

j'ai un T25 de Sr20DEt ici....

Il est pas mal magané....

Il est a toi si tu le veux

Je suis de Quebec

crazy1eye said:
Yes.

Check with "EasyRyder" we just swapped the turbo on his RB20. The turbine impeller broke off & was in pieces in the cat.

what does his cat doing under the hood anyway,,, dear kitty RIP:D

krackhead said:
what does his cat doing under the hood anyway,,, dear kitty RIP:D
um, the impeller on the exhaust side broke off and went into the cat... what don't u get? if u knew about turbo car ud would understand

Hi Guys

I am looking to see if there is a perfect plug and play variation on the ceramic turbo wheel.

Dario if you have the old one,doesnt matter that is broken,I really dont care about condition,just need to do some R&D with it.

Let me know

Thanks
Paulo

EasyRyder said:
um, the impeller on the exhaust side broke off and went into the cat... what don't u get? if u knew about turbo car ud would understand

that was a joke,maybe youre the one who dont understand, read my post carefully focus on the keyword and maybe whit some practice youll get it:bigup: cat=meow catch it now ? (ps thats why smilley exist you put them so dumb people like you can catch you are j/k, got it )

btw i know what he wanted to say by the impeller pieces on the cat :squintfin

krackhead said:
that was a joke,maybe youre the one who dont understand, read my post carefully focus on the keyword and maybe whit some practice youll get it:bigup: cat=meow catch it now ? (ps thats why smilley exist you put them so dumb people like you can catch you are j/k, got it )

btw i know what he wanted to say by the impeller pieces on the cat :squintfin
ha i get it my bad bro!! don't be mean! :D:D:D

rydz said:
Hi Guys

I am looking to see if there is a perfect plug and play variation on the ceramic turbo wheel.

Dario if you have the old one,doesnt matter that is broken,I really dont care about condition,just need to do some R&D with it.

Let me know

Thanks
Paulo
There was nothing really left of it. The biggest piece was say, 1/2" x 1/2" x 1"-1 /14" long :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back